The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Already own one? Get free "Bally" CD update. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2404 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Listeners to the BALLYCAST podcast have heard me speak more than once about my planned update (lengthening, improving audio) to my CD BALLY! SOUNDS OF THE SIDESHOW. And you've heard me promise that previous purchasers can get the updated version free.

Well, it's finished. And I'm looking for the best duplication method (I plan to get away from burned discs) PLUS I'm losing my health insurance PLUS my mentally-challenged brother is just getting out of the hospital with congestive heart failure, and what that adds up to is this:

I'm posting this here to give you a "heads up" if you're eligible for the free update. It will be announced here and on the podcast. But it will have to wait just a little longer until ALL THIS ASSORTED CRAP IS OFF MY MIND for just a few lousy days! Golly, I thought retirement would simplify things!

Anyway ... "heads up!" Keep watching this space!
corsufle
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of corsufle
Thanks for the update. There is no particular need to rush. Best luck dealing with your situation.
Who is the Fool with the guitar?
Find out at HobbyhorseMusic.com
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
Definitely looking forward to it, but absolutely take your time. You've got plenty on your plate to deal with.
Rod Pringle
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of Rod Pringle
Thanks for the update Ross, looking forward to it, but take your time and I wish you all the best during this rough time .

By the way, the only one enjoying the GOLDEN YEARS!!!! ( yeah right!) are my doctors!!!hahaha As for me......Retirement sucks!

ROD
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Like I told my hoarder friend, "one corner at a time." Hang in there Ross. I really enjoy all that you do.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2404 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
PROGRESS - Going with CDBaby (who will send it out to Amazon MP3 and iTunes) - more news as developments occur.
Michael K
View Profile
Loyal user
Hazleton, PA
251 Posts

Profile of Michael K
Quality takes time and family always comes first. Don't worry about a delay. Thanks for all the time you put into preserving history.

Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Already own one? Get free "Bally" CD update. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL