The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hopping Halves & Gold and Silver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

devin_devil
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of devin_devil
I have seen the video of both and they are almost the same. Except for the coins that are used. Please tell me which one of them should I buy. Smile
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1276 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
Here's my two cents... Both effect are good, but the biggest difference is that one can be done in the spectator’s hands (gold and silver)! In my book this makes it far superior to the any effect that the magic happens in only my hands. Either effect is a good starter effect! Smile
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
Ignore me...
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Ignore me...
Mark, are you sure about doing it in the spectator's hands? Having sold Gold and Silver, I had thought it was the same basic idea as the HH, but with fake coins from the start, to bring down the cost of making the gaffs out of real coins. The gaffs are set up in the same order, though, so if you can do this effect in the spectator's hands, PM me the details.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hopping Halves & Gold and Silver (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL