The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Which coin trick is the best and why should I buy it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
Scotch and soda is a great trick, and it was the first gimmick coin trick I bough, but hopping hals is much better, if you get the quality one you get 3 different gimmicks in one set. with scotch and soda you only get the one basic effect, but with hopping halfs you could do a copper/silver transposition, coins across, through table, through drinking glass, it is just a far more versitle set of coins.
magical65stang
View Profile
New user
Turlock, CA
73 Posts

Profile of magical65stang
I first started with S&S and found that you could entertain for quite some time if you didn't have to reset the gimmick all the time. there are countless tricks you can perform with S&S but again you always have to reset it. like everyones else said Bobo's book is the way to go and since I work with money all day I invested in all of Ammar's Money Miracle DVD's and they have paid of immencely.
"I'm not a liar, you just don't see the truth."
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On 2003-09-08 19:11, PyroDevil wrote:
Go with the Scoth and Soda and Lethal Tender tricks. Not only do you get nice coins with the tricks, they are great routines and they kill laymen!

I have to agree, scotch, and soda, and lethal tender are absolutely great tricks, and are a MUST, if you are just getting into coin magin IMHO. Smile Smile Smile

P.S., Oh yes, don't forget nickels to dimes either.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Which coin trick is the best and why should I buy it? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL