The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How To Cheat at Cards by Daniel Madison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nooner
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of nooner
Sorry if this is mentioned in another thread (I searched but didn't see it) but I see today that Daniel Madison just released his new book called How to Cheat at Cards. His website says if you order the book he will throw in a performance explanation of the trick he performed on Penn & Teller's Fool Us. I'm not affiliated with the book or the website. Just passing on the link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.danielmadison.co.uk/HTCAC.html
BrandonWilliams
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of BrandonWilliams
Hmm, looks like overpriced,recycled stuff to me.
nooner
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of nooner
I just checked out the pound to dollar conversion rate. Holy smoke this book is expensive for us USA customers.
Hugokhf
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Hugokhf
Well, you should check every sinlge book
everyone of them is expensive as he**

snd this looks overpriced, judging by its content, looks like though
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Got his email blast. He bascially says anyone who buys this book and does not use it to cheat has wasted his time. At least he tells it the way he sees it....
Artie Fufkin
View Profile
Special user
857 Posts

Profile of Artie Fufkin
A 66 page pocket-book full of heavily recycled material for upwards of 80 bucks?

The "cheater" isn't hard to spot at this table Smile

BTW, do a Google search here on the Café for reviews of the authors Blood Marking System (included in the book)......not positive at all, and that's being kind.
Hugokhf
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Hugokhf
You better off by getting card college if you want to learn those false cuts and shuffles. lol
thecharlatan
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of thecharlatan
Its a good resource for the beginner and intermediate card handler. Yes, it reads like an updated version of 'Expert at the Card Table', but that Daniel puts enough of his ideas in to make it worth owning both.

I reviewed it here:

http://www.svengalimagic.com/2012/04/23/......t-cards/
Bobbycash
View Profile
Special user
Australia
693 Posts

Profile of Bobbycash
The fact that he has even put centre dealing in the table of contents should be a major warning flag anyone. If he tried half of those at the card table it is no wonder he 'supposedly' got beaten up. Here is a thread I started about this on the gambling spot section of this site:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=188&21
I forgot the verbatim, but If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18819 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Please note from daniel madison's site/page for this book - "what you read from this book is not original, yet rarely taught directly from experience..."
I've asked to be banned
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-07-01 09:22, IAIN wrote:
Please note from daniel madison's site/page for this book - "what you read from this book is not original, yet rarely taught directly from experience..."

Good point
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2263 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Wow. A year after the last post, DM posts a pic of his book to his facebook page? Possibly a teaser for an "E" release? What I'd like to know is this original material? Or is it a bound book of his previous releases. i.e. The Card Cheat Handbook, Deceptions, Thoughts of a Madman etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How To Cheat at Cards by Daniel Madison (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL