The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hot new effects from Magic Live (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1706 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
TT, me too. I cannot believe that a good product would need it and a bad product would survive. I guess it was a hoax.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
716 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
I was a magic dealer at Magic Live this week and I bought two Pure Smoke by Ellusionist. They totally rock! The best smoke delivery system on the planet in my opinion. I just started a thread on it because it is that great and I have bought every kind of smoke system ever put out. This one is the best one that I have ever seen and owned.

Click Here! to see it.

I love it and will be using Pure smoke for my close up, corporate gigs and bizarre magic shows.

I am absolutely thrilled with Pure Smoke and I am going to get a ton of use from mine.

Tony
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Is that it? Anything else? Money burning a hole and all that. Need a new hype thread. Smile

Decomposing In A Different Desert
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3611 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Lifesaver is a keeper. Been doing it for weeks and it gets great reactions. It's also fun to perform
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
If the Prism deck is what I think it is, then I've been using it for the past few years (yes, Josh really has been working on it for that long) and it's brilliant.

IF it's what I think it is. That guy's got a lot of tricks up his sleeve. Smile

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The Marcus Eddie trick is going to be amazing. I've seen him perform it live and I saw the edited demo; I can't wait!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Slomotion is very much a keeper! It has yet to fail in bringing a nice responce.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
What is Marcus Eddie?
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1344 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Tony won't pimp his own product but his Haunted deck is a must have and I always saw a group of people around his table.
Official Thread Killer
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
716 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Ah shucks Stucky, Thanks man! I appreciate it dude!

TC
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1706 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
I had my booth next to Tony in Dallas and at Magic Live. Years ago we made two projects together, I would call them his early (professional) years as a publisher and creative mind for magicians out there. Wow, what he reached in these few years is phenomenal, his stuff is great and easy to perform. Perfect for story tellers as they can completely concentrate in setting the mood instead of having to think about difficult sleights. I am sure the next years I will meet him at much more conventions, congratulations Tony.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
271 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
Tony's stuff ROCKS! And I also got PURE Smoke. It is really fun to play with and really the best smoking device I ever had! Great job Jason!
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
www.balconyproductions.com
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7515 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2011-08-19 00:45, Card-Shark wrote:
http://www.phoenixdeck.com/prismdeck
Online demo available in a few days, it was a special release at Magic Live, the real start will be beginning of September.

I look forward to seeing that. The deck looks amazing.
Roger_Staton
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Roger_Staton
I think the prism deck is gonna be awesome..i don't know how I feel about Pure smoke...i would need to see the set up to judge if I would actually use it.

Posted: Aug 24, 2011 12:35am
Is that the only two effects worth checking out from magic live?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Industrial Revelation also Roger but its already mentioned. That makes three. Smile

Decomp Smile
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
271 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
Also check out the Science Friction Spray! I am getting a lot of e-mails from the people who bought it in Vegas, hopefully they will write a review here soon!

All the best

Alex
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
www.balconyproductions.com
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
I also thought Joshua Jay's borrowed ring to wine glass stem was one of the most compelling effects shown. Not sure if it is a marketed effect, it was very strong!
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
572 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
I would also love to know if this can be purchased
It took everyones breath away especially as he gives the glass to the Lady to keep with ring attached
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2011-08-24 05:43, ABK-Magic wrote:
Also check out the Science Friction Spray! I am getting a lot of e-mails from the people who bought it in Vegas, hopefully they will write a review here soon!

All the best

Alex

I too would like to know more. Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7515 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2011-08-19 00:45, Card-Shark wrote:
http://www.phoenixdeck.com/prismdeck
Online demo available in a few days, it was a special release at Magic Live, the real start will be beginning of September.

Any update on the on-line demo for the prism deck. I see that it is available for pre-order on vanishing Inc now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hot new effects from Magic Live (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL