The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tony Star performs iSight – Wizard Product Review Special Report (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Hi Guys

If you were at Magic Live last week I’m sure at one point someone came up to you and said ‘Have you seen the guy do the thing with the coin in the eye’? For Craig and I that person was Shawn Farquhar who said it was the craziest thing he had ever seen. So when Craig woke me up in the early hours of the morning and said ‘The guy with the coin in eye trick is downstairs and wants to introduce himself on The Wizard Product Review I grabbed the camera and headed downstairs.

Tony Star kindly gave us permission to introduce the world to his incredible effect – iSight. Be warned! This ‘illusion’ is not for the squeamish. If you’re the sort of person that doesn’t like blood or operations on the TV you will not want to watch this. Do Not Try This Yourself!!!!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs8GLVv5Cw4

Dave

p.s Other highlight of Magic Live will be uploaded at the usual time (12 Noon GMT on a Wednesday) for the next couple of weeks including interviews with Paul Harris, Calen Morelli, Richard Sanders, Michael Ammar, Jeff Kaylor, David Williamson and Garrett Thomas and many more. Subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/worldmagicshop
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
That was freakin' NASTY!!!!!!
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
That IS strong magic. Or illusion, let them be the judge. Not for everyone. Magicians like Dan Sperry and Sean Fields might do this.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
I don't get it.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
What the crap?!? That is really one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Is that seriously completely real?
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
This looks great for restaurant work and walk-around kid shows!

You could combine it with PureSmoke from Ellusionist for an even bigger punch.
natmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
301 Posts

Profile of natmagic
And you wanted to show us because ....??
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
That was cool. will 99.999% of people be able to do this? ummm, no
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
That's not really magic. I only hope children won't be indulging in this stupidity as I know the WPR has many young fans.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
OMG!!
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Oh man... I've seen a lot of stuff, but that had me cringing.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
894 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
Due to the profanity filter, I cannot express how I really feel here.

That was f*^king ridiculous.

Say what you will about Tony's performance, but the illusion (and method) left me speechless. It is seldom that I get a bit squeamish watching a geek/shock illusion. I was definitely cringing watching that.

F
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Where is the magic here?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
I dare to say that I can handle a lot but this is too much and too bizarre...
I'm not shocked but this is not magic, maybe something for a fakir but not a magician.
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
GOT MAGIC? I am not sure about this one? Certainly not going to work it into my routine.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I feel ill and I didn't even watch it!
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
After watching this video there was one thing I learned for sure. HIs name is Tony Star. Which he told everyone like 5 times. That's S... T.... A... R.

He's got an interesting character.
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
This falls in the same lines of swallowing a pool ball or the "ability" to eat needles and a thread then regurgitate the tread with the needles on it. Not necessarily "magic power" but certainly demonstrating feats of incredible human skill.

Throughout history, these feats have become some of the most memorable acts for magicians to perform. iSight pushes the envelope even further. Although it may not be a magic trick, this is certainly AWESOME!

Lloyd
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
264 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
I just talked to Tony and he said that Mr. Blaine and Mr. Angel are in a bidding war for the rights to preform this on TV.
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
It's funny. I watched this earlier with a friend of mine - he's more of an aquaintance actually - and he knows NOTHING about magic.

I was actually wincing and cringeing throughout but, more importantly, so was he. It's definitely an engaging performance.

Is it magic? Well, that's certainly up for debate. Where we still talking about it half an hour later? Yes we were!

I say if it shocks, it rocks! Well done Tony Star!

All the best,

Dave.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tony Star performs iSight – Wizard Product Review Special Report (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL