The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Youtube comments (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Sometimes I read the comments at youtube. Being a sensitive sort, they usually ruin my mood.

But today, I was listening to Blue Oyster Cult's Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll and read

"My teenage years may have sucked, but the music didn't."

Now that's good to read!

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I always get annoyed when I hear the 70s referred to as the disco era. Man, there was some GREAT rock & roll out of that decade. BOC, Aerosmith, Zeppelin, Van Halen, UFO... if all you got out of the 70s was Donna Summer and the Bee Gees, you weren't trying.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
I took a vow to never leave another negative YouTube comment a couple of months ago. The nastiest people in the world troll the Tube.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I don't leave many YouTube comments, when if I do, they're positive, mostly because I can't see the gain in posting anything negative. Besides, if I try to be critical, I make the mistake of using logic and provide proof for my opinion which, on the Internet, gets the response of "ur stupd no1 likes u!!!1" So why bother? Smile
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Many browers now have a way to completely hide, by default, youtube comments. they don't do anyone any good.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I have never understood You tube in the first place. I mean people actually troll it? Wow.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
I should check out my one and only youtube video and see if I have any trolls yet Smile
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Youtube comments (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL