We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Please check out my new matrix clip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
788 Posts

Profile of DaveM
I recently posted a coin effect on magicvideodepot. It's called "Quantum Leap: The Revenge" and can be found in the "most recent" section of the site. I would link it but it would probably ask you to sign in anyway.

It started out as a matrix until I started messing around with it too much and ended up with this beast. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

DaveM
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10805 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Great job Dave. I like it a lot. Love the handling.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
vwc06
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of vwc06
I agree... Looks magical! I wish I could see it in real-life.
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
788 Posts

Profile of DaveM
There are two more clips, Okito's Demise and The Moneypit, that are in que to be posted. These are, in my opinion, even more visually stunning than the one you just saw.

It's funny how much you can get away with when you keep the spectator back a couple of feet. The methods are very old and shouldn't take very long to realize.

Hopefully these will maybe help people who are "in a creative rut" to think in new directions.

Due to a recent injury I can't perform much publicly anymore without discomfort... so its now all about helping others.

All the best,

DaveM

I've posted the other two clips, "Okito's Demise" and "The Moneypit", on my website:

http://home.comcast.net/~davidsole/index.html

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

DaveM
Alessandro Scotti
View Profile
Loyal user
Italy
263 Posts

Profile of Alessandro Scotti
Dave, I like what I see but I also don't like what I don't see! Smile In other words, the magic is good but the video is way too dark!
Walk of Mind: the best source of bad magic
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
788 Posts

Profile of DaveM
I must admit that the lack of contrast wasn't intentional. My webcam is about the cheapest and artificial light doesn't cut it for some reason. I will try a do-over if the sun is out this weekend.

DaveM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Please check out my new matrix clip (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL