The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Midnight side of the mind - Paul Voodini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Danyel
View Profile
Loyal user
Italy
293 Posts

Profile of Danyel
To those interested in the dark side. Our well-respected British brother Paul Voodini (Reader of Minds, Pure Q&A, Magician's guide to Palm-reading) is going to release a book which follows in the great tradition of studying the subjective experience of occult sensations by the participant to a psychic entertainment event. Pre-release page is at
http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/pre-order_28.html
'People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition
end by starving the best part of the mind' -William Butler Yeats
magic.mind
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of magic.mind
Excellent, thanks. Magician's guide to Palm-reading is pure quality.
Danyel
View Profile
Loyal user
Italy
293 Posts

Profile of Danyel
If you like it, Magic.mind, go for Readers of Minds and The haunting of Paul Voodini. Different in scope, but both really gold standard.
'People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition
end by starving the best part of the mind' -William Butler Yeats
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Danyel,

Thank you, I just ordered.

Tony
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I saw Paul's Kiss of the Clairvoyant, and it is the best, the most powerful, routine I have seen in years. This is as close to real as magic gets. Looking forward to reading this.
StuartNolan
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of StuartNolan
Quote:
On 2011-08-24 21:18, TonyB2009 wrote:
I saw Paul's Kiss of the Clairvoyant, and it is the best, the most powerful, routine I have seen in years. This is as close to real as magic gets. Looking forward to reading this.

I second that! Kiss of the Clairvoyant is indeed a powerful thing.
"One should always be a little improbable." - Oscar Wilde
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Just to let you know that the pre-order on this PDF comes to an end midnight on Saturday (around about depending on what time I get back from tonight's gig and can get on my website to take it off!). Official release will be October.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
I am excited about this. paul are you releasing on the 1st of october or later?
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2011-09-10 12:25, Smoking Camel wrote:
I am excited about this. paul are you releasing on the 1st of october or later?

Hopefully early October, but I want to make sure it's perfect before I release it. It will certainly be October and as early as possible without compromising the contents. Thanks for your interest and support - it is very inspiring.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
powen
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of powen
Can Kiss of the Clairvoyant be done one on one or in walkaround situations?
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
PDF or physical book ?
E.O.I
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Hey Mark,

Upon my perusing his website I saw '...Midnight Side of the Mind PDF...' so looks like an eBook.

David
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Pre ordered this a few weeks ago. Every penny I've spent on Paul's stuff has always been worth the read two times over. If I don't like something right away, sooner or later I will come back to it and realize it's value.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Shame this isn't a physical book. You should do a physical option for an extra tenner. Do that before the pre-sale deadline and you would get a lot more purchases I think.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
mrkmarik
View Profile
Regular user
New York
185 Posts

Profile of mrkmarik
Second 2 Davit there must be a physical option for an extra tenner.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I love all of Paul's work he is a master.Anything he puts out I just order no need to read contents I just buy it.Thank you Paul for sharing such gems with the community here.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks for all the kind words guys, much appreciated. I issue my work as PDF's purely because I cannot afford to take the gamble and get the books printed physically. Personally I would love to see them as physical items, but the PDF route just works better for me at the moment. My wife would not be a happy woman if 1000 books turned up on the doorstep to be shipped around the world!

My ultimate goal is to bunch together a few of the more popular ebooks and release them hard-bound. Hopefully that will happen sometime in 2012. In the meantime, PDF's it is. And let's not forget, some people actually prefer PDF's. Kindles, it seems, are the future.

Thanks to all for your support. I promise you that Midnight Side is a big ambitious step up from my previous outings.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
You could go the preorder route, get in a good number of orders and if demand was great enough, get copies after you have the money to pay for them, but it's a hard route and rough on those preordering sometimes due to shipping etc.

Personally I prefer PDF's, but if you ever decided to release a book with your works I would be one of the first to buy it.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I will be the second to buy!
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Understood Paul, but do you know there are print-on-demand services that allow you to ship directly to your customers? Lulu.com for instance lets you upload a digital copy of your book and then pay to have it shipped to whoever you want. They get a copy in the mail, and save you the hassle of storing books, going to the post office etc. The only hassle is that its not automatic. Eg: http://connect.lulu.com/t5/General-Discu......-p/74323
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Midnight side of the mind - Paul Voodini (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL