The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Midnight side of the mind - Paul Voodini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2011-10-16 06:09, ajb6864 wrote:
Hi Paul,

Congratulations on the new book, it looks a winner!

Looking forward to spending some time with you on 24th November.

All the best,
Alan

Thanks Alan, looking forward to meeting you on the 24th also.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Don't know why there would be any questions on cost with this. It's already had great press from some great guys who are not known for story telling.
The going rate for someone to be taught a 6 part mentalist act giving them a (minimum) 1 hour show which they can keep for the rest of their lives is between 2 and 3 grand (sterling).
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2011-10-19 10:22, bobser wrote:
It's already had great press from some great guys who are not known for story telling.

I've been blown away by the positive response that this book has had. I did worry that it might be a little too close to "the edge" for some, but I've had nothing but positive feedback - for which I am truly grateful (and more than a little relieved!).

Just goes to show what can be achieved with a Positive Mental Attitude Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIDLC8M4R28
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Paul your work is brilliant.All I can see is nothing but positive with all that you share with the community.Paul you are a true genius and wish you continuing success.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks Carl - again, blown away by such support for a book that I worried some people wouldn't "get". Happy days.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Again will say it's brilliant.I wish you never put it out I am jealous others will share this.But it's out and I hope they appreciate what they have in there hands.
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Paul, I think anyone interested enough to purchase MSotM will "get" it because it is well written and explained. You make it easy to get a feel for the impact this will have on participants and audiences. The words "diabolical genius" come to mind while reading it.

I'm new to your work. I was intrigued enough to pre-order MSotM and am glad that I did. I'm equally happy with Paranormal Entertainer and JtR Seance. You have quickly become a favorite of mine and I look forward to using the information in your books. There's a lot of crap out there, it's good to know my money won't be wasted when purchasing your work.
Cheers,
George
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks for the kind words George. Really appreciate it.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
BTW _ "Mentally Speaking" - is this a new sub-forum? Or am I just going slightly mad? Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Voodini, you are not losing your mind. this is a new sub forum that has just been created for reviews of mentalism effects. Either that or Im losing my mind too!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Midnight side of the mind - Paul Voodini (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL