The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Cosentino - Australia's Got Talent 2011 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
Quote:
On 2011-09-04 13:03, w_s_anderson wrote:
Thanks Fabio!!! I was wondering who built it. My first thought was Mike Michaels. I have not seen a single thing he has made that I didn't think looked phenominal.

So true! Mike has got what one could call a truly signaure style. His props scream awesomeness!
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
Sorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Sorcerer
Mike Michaels' Jaws of death looks awesome. Really scaring, amazing!

Cosentino did a great work that perfectly fit the vilified format of AGT, of which much has been said in other threads.

Congratulations both Mike Michaels and Cosentino

PS, Cosentino, PLEASE change your hair Smile
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Quote:
On 2011-09-03 19:51, makeupguy wrote:
It's nice to see a magician who takes a little pride in the way he looks, under all that "style." ... If I see one more muffin top illusionist I'm going to want to vomit. Granted.. in 5 years, his style is going to have to change a bit.. and he'll have to get rid of the piercings when he's 35... Then again.. Criss Angel is pushing 50 and he's still got the rocker thing going...

lol... Geez, Michael, I'm working on the weight thing!!!

I really agree with you. This is a VERY talented performer! Yes, I have some reservations about his choices but he has great potential for this market. It seems like he's paid his dues and is ready for a good break, let's see what comes of this!

I think CA is still more in the Emo/Goth thing than the rocker boy. Oh, well... still a little weird I admit!
Ray Pierce
mpicard
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of mpicard
Your right Ray, CA has always been goth in character not rocker.
I will watch thevideos in a bit and after reading the "different" reviews I really wonder what to expect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Cosentino - Australia's Got Talent 2011 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL