The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anderson Silva does it again at 134 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Greatest MMA fighter there is. Sad for Forrest though, really wanted him to win this one.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
575 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
I knew Forrest was gonna get it, but it does suck cause I like him alot. Although I like Rua as well.

Silva is amazing. Chael Sonnen must kick himslef everyday for blowing that chance he had against Silva. He had him beat. If he's gets another shot I have a feeling he's going to get owned.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I can't stand Chael Sonnen. He may the the only fighter that annoys me even more than Tito and Tank.
I too had a feeling Forrest wouldn't win that one, but I hoped he would because he seems like such a cool guy and he's so good at pulling off wins nobody expects him too.
I have pulled for Rua in every fight but this one. I love his Muay Thai style and he's always so polite in interviews. He's one of my favorites, I just like Forrest more. Forrest and Royce are most likely my top two all time favorite UFC fighters.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Justin R
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Justin R
At this point I think Silva could knockout Superman. That's how good I believe he is, you'd have to resort to fictional characters just to find a challenge for this guy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anderson Silva does it again at 134 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL