The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A coin and card routine by Xingchi Li (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xingchi li
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of xingchi li
Last time I posted 5 routines about coins,

and here is

2 coin routines and 3 card routines

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk5OTg1MjA0.html

take a look Smile
makscopes
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of makscopes
The Ponta cards and coins routine towards the end looks great!
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1142 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Nice work!
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Very Nice
Tommytallica
View Profile
New user
uuuh jeg har skrevet
95 Posts

Profile of Tommytallica
Cool I like it.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Very good
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
Bravo! Well done!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yes really nice li, and welcome to the Café. Smile

It looks good but notice the responses you get here, one, two and few words...Just imagine if those were all the claps of applause you got, you wouldn't have many for such good work. Smile You certainly have good chops but it's done so much like Ponta The Smith that it's like watching Ponta just with your face showing. Smile It's good work and well routined but now let's work on developing who YOU are in it. It might be a bit challenging at first, as you have layered yourself with the way, nuances, finesses that is Ponta, just like in America people mimicked David Roth's every move in his effects, right down to his saying most times, "...That's a half dollar, a silver coin, a fifty cent piece." Smile

Keep working but don't work so much toward (directly or indirectly) showing yourself as the next Ponta but more importantly as the first xingchi li. Smile

Again good work, welcome and keep moving forward. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
xingchi li
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of xingchi li
Quote:
On 2011-09-03 10:11, Mb217 wrote:
Yes really nice li, and welcome to the Caf�. Smile

It looks good but notice the responses you get here, one, two and few words...Just imagine if those were all the claps of applause you got, you wouldn't have many for such good work. Smile You certainly have good chops but it's done so much like Ponta The Smith that it's like watching Ponta just with your face showing. Smile It's good work and well routined but now let's work on developing who YOU are in it. It might be a bit challenging at first, as you have layered yourself with the way, nuances, finesses that is Ponta, just like in America people mimicked David Roth's every move in his effects, right down to his saying most times, "...That's a half dollar, a silver coin, a fifty cent piece." Smile

Keep working but don't work so much toward (directly or indirectly) showing yourself as the next Ponta but more importantly as the first xingchi li. Smile

Again good work, welcome and keep moving forward. Smile

Aha£¬ yes, I am not gonna be next Ponta nor JV Vallrino..etc

thank you for your advice and I will now go to learn more things about performance instead of sleight of hands
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Very nice handling! I also like the routine.
Akal Singh
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Akal Singh
Beautiful! Whose coin production is that?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A coin and card routine by Xingchi Li (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL