The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 coin across by daniel greaton (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
danielguo
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of danielguo
Wow, I just can't get enough...

you guys makes want to shoot more... oh yeah!
MikeTheKid
View Profile
Veteran user
vancouver
329 Posts

Profile of MikeTheKid
Smile ~
---------------------------------------------

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible....

www.mikeliumagic.com
danielguo
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of danielguo
Quote:
On 2011-09-03 12:43, MikeTheKid wrote:
:D ~

gosh! I miss you so much man !
MikeTheKid
View Profile
Veteran user
vancouver
329 Posts

Profile of MikeTheKid
Msn me or fb me lol
---------------------------------------------

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible....

www.mikeliumagic.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Nice and magical looking routine.
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Great job, Daniel, I like that you have added your own ideas to mine, and have ended up with something good of your own. There are details that we should discuss if we should ever meet, but I suspect you'll have it all worked out before then.

One note--the fingertip muscle pass that you're using is Kainoa Harbottle's, if you redo your credits, I'd appreciate it if you add his name.

Thank you for sharing your work.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Curtis, I thought Kainoa credited the fingertip mp to you from something you called the "Tiddlywink move"? Or am I confusing it with something else?
Wes
danielguo
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of danielguo
Quote:
On 2011-09-04 17:47, Curtis Kam wrote:
Great job, Daniel, I like that you have added your own ideas to mine, and have ended up with something good of your own. There are details that we should discuss if we should ever meet, but I suspect you'll have it all worked out before then.

One note--the fingertip muscle pass that you're using is Kainoa Harbottle's, if you redo your credits, I'd appreciate it if you add his name.

Thank you for sharing your work.

GOsh! I'm glad you like my handling on that. Wow. I 's a super big fan in coin magic. also I love your routine too. I hope we can meet soon. but.. lol. I have no idea when I can meet you . maybe in 2012FISM?

hmm sorry for Kainoa Harbottle's credit. I send this to another to edit. but maybe I forgot. Please send my thanks to him too. I love his work too!!

Have a nice day!
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Wes, the move is something I came up with a long time ago, but I always did it with the hands palm up, and the spectator looking down on the action. It's much more difficult, but much more useful, to do the move at "chest level". But that was Kainoa's idea, and he figured out how to make it work.

Daniel, I'll be at the European Coin Symposium in Milan in November, along with a lot of coin guys you probably recognize. You should come.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
rsylvester
View Profile
Loyal user
Trying to learn to BP a duck in
269 Posts

Profile of rsylvester
Great job. I also liked you promo video. Your editor understands web video and gets right into it without a lot of opening titles and credits and stuff to get people to click off of it in the first 10 seconds. Keep the editor. It's your personality that sells your magic. No great handling in the world can beat a fabulous smile. Very nice work.
danielguo
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of danielguo
Quote:
On 2011-09-05 17:50, Curtis Kam wrote:
Wes, the move is something I came up with a long time ago, but I always did it with the hands palm up, and the spectator looking down on the action. It's much more difficult, but much more useful, to do the move at "chest level". But that was Kainoa's idea, and he figured out how to make it work.

Daniel, I'll be at the European Coin Symposium in Milan in November, along with a lot of coin guys you probably recognize. You should come.

it's kind complex in china. if I want went out china. also, that is a huge cost of me . I really wish I can't go but the money is not allowed.
I'm trying to make a living with magic. now the show is getting more. I hope I can go there next year. but hey. maybe we can disscuss through internet..

hope you doing great curtis.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 coin across by daniel greaton (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL