The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Lessons,insurance, and waivers... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

Profile of Kameron Messmer
I know all of you advocate training by someone who does the stunts, but I'm wondering what the teachers do for insurance or waivers. I don't know much about that sort of thing. I want to offer some side show lessons, but is there some sort of free waiver online I can print off and have them sign before the lesson?
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

Profile of Kameron Messmer
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
I would suspect the Teacher would ask you to sign a waiver holding them harmless...Obviously you never read the disclaimer in a Circus program...

"Due to the Hazardous Nature of Circus Performing, this program is subject to change..also, Our Clowns ARE Not to be laughed at! (it hurts their feelings)"...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Lessons,insurance, and waivers... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL