The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Need Help Finding Café Member (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
Hi, gang! Long time no speak! I've been through some stuff in the past year but am now settled down in a new location. But to get to the point of this post: I sold an Al Stanger Poker Machine to a longtime Café member who posted quite often here in the bizarre section. I can't recall his name and can't
find any information in my computer. Hid Café name was something like bkbowkany or something like that. He is a highly respected member here. Anyway, I sold him the machine without directions and I just now found them many months later. I want to make good on this sale no matter how late it is.
I promised I would eventually find them and it took a move to do it. I know that's not much info. I know he also is part of a terrific bunch of performers that meet around L.A. an you help?
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
That is him!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Van. We have communicated and all will be right. Thanks again!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Need Help Finding Café Member (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL