The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Comeback Spider by Tommy James (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1749 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Quote:
On 2011-09-14 17:04, gdw wrote:
Finally took the time to watch the video, from the description, I got the impression that when you turned around you had a spider on your back, not a card with a spider on it, ala The Web, only probably much bigger.

Hmmmmm . . . sorry if the description wasnt clear. BUT the video is Smile
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
Ray Ouellette
View Profile
Regular user
Ottawa, Canada
111 Posts

Profile of Ray Ouellette
Thanks for the quick turnaround Tommy. Can't wait to see it.

GDW if you want you can always modify the effect and put a spider on your back instead of the spider card. I know Tommy has a great bit with that in his Charlotte's Web routine from his amazing (and highly recommended) school show DVD.
"Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice"
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1749 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Thanks Ray. You are right, I should add that as an idea in the instructions. Have a big furry spider hanging on your back. GDW I think you're on to something.

I actually saw huge furry spider in CVS yesterday with the Halloween stuff coming out.

Tommy
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2011-09-16 06:35, TommyJ wrote:
Thanks Ray. You are right, I should add that as an idea in the instructions. Have a big furry spider hanging on your back. GDW I think you're on to something.

I actually saw huge furry spider in CVS yesterday with the Halloween stuff coming out.

Tommy

Yeah, I'm awesome like that.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Comeback Spider by Tommy James (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL