The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Best Cups and Balls set? (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Jade Ferrer
View Profile
New user
Philippines
61 Posts

Profile of Jade Ferrer
Cups and balls are like the instrument of a musician. People's interest in it may vary depending on their taste and on their preferences. At the end of the day, it's up to us whether or not we'll invest on an expensive one or not. Surely, a student's beginner violin sounds way different from a Stradivarius, right? Lay audiences may not appreciate or even hear the difference of these two brands (Assuming it's both played by a professional) but what matters is how we cherish and how we value our magic and our props. As Tommy Wonder said in his books, the way we perform magic is reflected on how we value our practice time, our props, and our magic itself. It is debatable on whether or not our props affect our performance, physically or psychologically. But as per choosing the cups, it's still your preference. If you have money to spend for the nice expensive ones, then by all means go ahead! It'll make you feel a lot better and maybe help you in your quest for mastery in the Cups and Balls, it's surely a great investment! It will last you a lifetime if you take care of that expensive investment!

P. S.

But, tell me the truth, wearing a suit from Versace feels a lot better than wearing a suit from a Thrift Shop, right? Smile Smile Smile (Setting the material used in the suit aside)
B. Edwards
View Profile
New user
Ohio
50 Posts

Profile of B. Edwards
I really enjoyed this thread! Some excellent information, thanks. Smile

I would love to shell out >$300 to purchase a nice quality set, but funds are low at the moment. So I just recently had to settle on an eBay set of new Morrisseys for about $60. I've always wanted to learn the Cups and Balls (had the 2 Ammar DVDs for some time now). I have even thought of an idea for a mentalism-type final reveal, so I'm pretty stoked. Should be in my mailbox the next day or two. Smile

Brian
Sideshow Rod
View Profile
New user
Portugal
52 Posts

Profile of Sideshow Rod
Yes thanks to all for the input. Where would I find a set of Gazzo ‘s cups as I want to use them on the street. Also can anyone help with a street table for this effect? Is there
anything I should or shouldn’t look for??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Best Cups and Balls set? (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL