The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anti-Mexican Rant By Comedian Katt Williams (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2011-09-04 14:27, bblumen wrote:
I guarantee the Mexican was a stooge.

Brian

I'm gonna go with the guy NOT being a stooge, my reason being that this Katt fellow almost makes a career out of attacking and being belligerent towards random individuals. See:

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/08/ka......how.html
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
My reason being it's all too common a worldview in the southwest.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
What, racism towards Mexicans?

Okay cheap shot, but you set yourself up and your generalization there was overreaching. Let's not forget this is the country where the the radio station with the most powerful AM radio transmitter in the nation broadcasts the slurs of "Illegals in My Yard."
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
"My reason" being my reason for not thinking that the guy was a stooge. There's no particular reason for assuming he was a stooge, because he wasn't espousing an uncommon viewpoint. There's nothing "overreaching" about the generalization; it's just a fact.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
The problem with comedy is the boundaries are gone. There is no envelope to push. Comedians try and fail to redefine them. This is the result. Nothing is off limits so shock is the order of the day. Sad state of affairs.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Agreed, because the real boundaries are still taboo.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well of course, or we wouldn't be having this silly PC discussion in the first place.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Kat Said" if you live in AMerica and you love another country more, then get the &^$^$^ out!!!"

I AGREE 100%, NO MATTER what race you are.

California and the whole southwest is part of AMERICA because we TOOK it from mexico in a war. They want it back, COME GET IT!!!!!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
That was enlightening. Thanks.
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Didn't the US give Mexico City back a couple of times? I thought the last time we had control of it, either Congress or the President quickly forced a US general to give it back for various reasons.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Right or wrong---he worked it for almost 8 minutes. And the audience loved it. I would also be willing to bet that this is the moment everyone remembers from that act that evening. As Magicians/Mentalists we can all learn from this---when the opportunity offers itself, take it with audience participation. However, lets make it a little more friendly.

Good magic to all,

Eric
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If he is a comedian then what did he say that was funny?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
I thought that both of them were out of order and this entire discussion is borderline!

Kat was a fool for allowing the distracting issue to continue for so long. They are both thugs. The Mexican wearing an Arizona Diamonbacks Baseball Cap, was most
likely a cholo from the barrio and doesn't represent Mexico at all, but rather a hispanic. I never like the word "Panic" found in "Hispanic" so I don't care for that term either.

I really felt for the women at his table and the black women who appeared as slaves on Kat's stage. How demeaning to all of the women who were caught up in this scenario.

I'm of Mexican descent and a first generation U.S. Citizen. I served proudly in The United States Marine Corps. I'm very proud to live here...please feel free to direct some of your offensive comments at me.

Those of you not informed enough to know, should realize that Mexico chose to sell and relinquish much of what is now The southwestern part of The U.S.A.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2011-09-06 02:25, Devious wrote:
I thought that both of them were out of order and this entire discussion is borderline!

Kat was a fool for allowing the distracting issue to continue for so long. They are both thugs. The Mexican wearing an Arizona Diamonbacks Baseball Cap, was most
likely a cholo from the barrio and doesn't represent Mexico at all, but rather a hispanic. I never like the word "Panic" found in "Hispanic" so I don't care for that term either.

I really felt for the women at his table and the black women who appeared as slaves on Kat's stage. How demeaning to all of the women who were caught up in this scenario.

I'm of Mexican descent and a first generation U.S. Citizen. I served proudly in The United States Marine Corps. I'm very proud to live here...please feel free to direct some of your offensive comments at me.

Those of you not informed enough to know, should realize that Mexico chose to sell and relinquish much of what is now The southwestern part of The U.S.A.

Thanks for weighing in, and for your service.

Nice blog, too.

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Now the US is skint Mexico can buy it back. If that is OK with China.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Thank you Mr. LoboWolf! My opinion is just that, an opinion. I really appreciate the feedback on our blog and the service comment as well my friend.
Have a fine day counselor!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anti-Mexican Rant By Comedian Katt Williams (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL