The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Out of Hand - A new Hands off Ebook by Kyle MacNeill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Hi all,

I have just created a new Ebook, where all the tricks are completely or predominantly hands off.
You may want to check it out Smile

1. Spectator does the Sandwich (This first appeared in ‘Inventions’) - A 100% hands off effect whereby a card is picked by the spectator, and cut into the pack. He then suddenly finds the two red Kings face up with four face down cards in between. The spectator then picks one of these cards, and discovers that it is his card! The three other cards... are found to be the mates! A refreshing and innovative hands off sandwich effect.

2. Hands Hof! (This first appeared in ‘Hands Hof!’) – An almost completely (99%) hands off take on the Hofzinser Ace Problem. The only bit that isn’t hands off is when you display the King packet at the start. You then hand the packet and the rest of the deck to start the trick, and from then on its hands off. I am also including a new idea to make the display of the Kings more hands off!

3. Blank You Very Much! (This first appeared in ‘Be’) - This is not completely hands off by any means, but is very hands off for a thought of card revelation and transposition. Peter Duffie liked Blank You Very Much:

"It's rare that I add a new routine to my repertoire, but Kyle has an 'absolute belter' (Blank You Very Much) in BE (The Ebook where it is from) that went straight there. Enough said - I've already given too much information ..."

4. Godly Transposition (New) - Ok this might not be godly, but it is very neat. It is a hands off transposition effect where two cards transpose in two spectator's hands; face up!

5. A Thing for the Kings (New) – This 99% hands off effect involves the magician divining the spectator’s thought of card. The spectator then discovers the mates of his card!

6. Variations Variant Variation (New) – A hands off mix of Alex Elmsley's Point of Departure and is very similar (in effect, not method) to Roger Curzon's 'Variations Variation' from 'Spell – Bound magazine' which is written by Stephen Tucker. So clean and fries laymen!

7. Bi - Predicto (New) - This is very simple, but super - cool and completely hands off. A spectator creates a card in his head, which is then magically predicted by the box! He then finds his thought of card IN the box.

It is available here:
http://mindshocks.com/products/out-of-hand-by-kyle-macneill

and

http://www.lybrary.com/out-of-hand-p-116528.html

for $9.49.

Any questions please post on this thread and I will answer them Smile

Best wishes,

Kyle
brad12d3
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of brad12d3
Very interesting I might have to check this out.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Cool Brad I would love that Smile
Any questions please say!

Kyle
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Review just in by Atouchofmagic1!

"I was given the chance to be one of the lucky few who were given a copy of Mr. MacNeils E-Book
for review and I must say I was lucky. All of the effects in this book really are hands off for the most part. Each of the effects are rather simple to execute and do require a bit of audience managment
as a lot of effects do. Also, let me state that a few "gaff cards" are required but you should have them laying around and if you don't they are extremly easy to make at home. Anyways lets get into the nitty gritty here.

1-Hands Hof!--- Ok first off let me say that this effect really has a nice layout and works very well. I also really happen to like the spectator is going to be the magician bit as its really disarming and makes them feel as if they are the star.This particular effect requires a slight or two which everyone should know but if you don't its not very hard to master with practice. All in all I really
like the effect and its a beautiful piece of magic that's truely is Hands Hof!!!

2-Blank You Very Much!--- Ok I really really like this effect It does require a great deal of audience management but the payoff is way worth it. Again the gaffs required you should have laying around and the effect really is not knuckle busting by any means. I would say choose your audience wisely and don't rush the magic moment but you will have a very clean card divination/transpo which really is FANTASTIC!!!

3-Spectator Does The Sandwich!---Ok Here is another Completly 100% hands off sandwich effect which again makes the spectator look like the star. This effect again is very simple and requires no real hard slights, I would say a lot of the slights involve more timing misdirection then anything else.
This effect however is brilliant and could be easily followed up with another sandwich effect of your choice. There is a small set-up but the payoff is well worth the set-up of this little gem. Mr.MacNeil your creativity is starting to make me a bit jealous lol.

4-Godly Transposition!--- OK, now this one has me freaked out a little bit lol. The effect looks like a fantastic face up card transpo but it is very very bold! Again it will require gaffs which you may have lying around but if not they are not hard to make. I cant comment to much on this effect as I have not put the work into it yet to really get it down.

5-Bi-Predicto!---Ok, now this one I have already started doing and performing for friends and such and getting great reactions on top of it
This effect really is completly hands off and has a very nice layout. I love how they choose a number and go through thinking of random numbers and suites creating a card.
Then there is all the byplay with the box and BAM! thought of card is inside the box and all hands off... One word BRILLIANT!!!

6-A Thing For The Kings!---This effect is a bit knacky in my opinion. I do like the premise but the whole dealing this many and cut here and lets deal these, well its
just not my style. Sorry Kyle no offense bud its just not for me but it does seem like a fantastic effect with a great payoff if your willing to put in the work.

7-Variations Variant Variation!--- This effect is also a little knacky as far as slights are concerned but the payoff really
is nice. It will take a considerable amount of practice and again I cant comment to much as I have not put enough work forth to
really comment on the pros and cons of the effect.

All in all I really feel Kyle has released a nice E-book with some really sweet hands off effects. If you are into Hands Off card magic
and want some really neat tricks to add to your collection then pick this puppy up as I believe it would be worth every penny.

Kyle thanks so much for the chance to write a little review and if anybody has any questions don't hesitate to ask. Sorry I didn't get this up sooner but I have
been dealing with a family emergency.

-Bobby"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Out of Hand - A new Hands off Ebook by Kyle MacNeill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL