The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outlaw Amulets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I am in the happy position of trying to decide on a new Outlaw prop. I think I am MOST interested in one of the three amulets they offer and/or the Witchs' Almanac. I am curious about the amulets. I assume they all three do the same basic p*k effect? (The performer knows which s*de is up?)...or am I completely off-base?

There's always a temptation with Rick's stuff to get it because it is so beautiful. But being certain about what the effect is would be kinda useful too. Smile

Any thoughts you folks care to share about the merits of these amulets would be greatly appreciated.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Hey David. I use Warlock and Witches Almanac (CE).

The amulets are all great and although I do not have it, Duel has an extra kick. They work as the descriptions say, and better Smile

I would have trouble making the choice too but if it were me, I would go with Witches first. Then go over to Lebanon Circle for some extra witchy stuff.
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I think it's just personal preference of which attracts you more or will fit whatever story or routine you want. I've got the relic, but I'd quite like the templar as well to fit into another themed set.
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
I have Outlaw's Templar (actually, I think I have the first one). It is a great effect and never fails to get a good reaction. You can not only tell which hand it is in, you can also tell which side is up. If you get it, I have a great routine that I use with it. Let me know and I can email it to you.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Thank you, guys. It's looking like Templar all the way. Smile

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
Amulets are great
but I think witches makes lasting
personal impression
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
I have the Relic and Duel both they both work great
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outlaw Amulets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL