The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Happy 10th Anniversary to The Magic Café! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
424 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Happy Birthday and know that I can not thank you enough for being there . . . throughout it all.

Best wishes!
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
Tonylew
View Profile
Regular user
Tracy, CA
184 Posts

Profile of Tonylew
Let me keep up the stream with my congratulations.

During my seven decades of acquiring new magic effects, I have had to throw many of them disappointedly away. Now when I am contemplating purchasing a new magic effect, I can go to the Café and read the opinions of many other magicians about it. I was on the verge of purchasing an intriguing item lately. When I went to the forum that discussed it, I discovered that I already owned an earlier version of it that had been produced under another name. It is experiences like this that have made the Magic Café an indispensable part of my life.
John Cox
View Profile
Elite user
Studio City, CA
494 Posts

Profile of John Cox
Congrats on 10 years! Smile
Please visit my blog

WILD ABOUT HARRY
kennewhitson
View Profile
New user
Kansas
69 Posts

Profile of kennewhitson
What! I missed ten years of awesomeness!
deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
826 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
Well done, Café gang!

Excellent work

DCB
"With every mistake - we must surely be learning..." George Harrison.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Denver
614 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Congrats to Steve and all the staff and community that makes up the Magic Café... looking forward to the next ten years...
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Thanks and Congratulations!!!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5003 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Time really flies when your're having fun. It doesn't seem like 10 years. Like Harry, I remember long conversations with a few people when there were only a few members. It's been a real pleasure to be on staff here and I'm looking forward to the next 10. Congratulations Steve for having the forethought to setup a forum like the MagicCafe.
Where the magic begins
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20494 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Wow! Only 10 years old and over 48,500 members strong! Steve has proven that it can be done. Congratulations!

Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2071 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Congratulations, and thank you so much for this incredible gift to the community, Steve!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Congratulations Steve and all the behind the scene Elves... it's one of my favorite places to be, one that has added so many friends to my life.
XOXOX
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
471 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Smile
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6582 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Happy b-day to The Café! so pleased to have been a part of its early development, and so thankful for all the great friends I've made here! Thank you, Steve, and congratulations on TEN YEARS!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Wow! 10 years seems just like yesterday. Smile Just wanted to tell everyone how very much I appreciate all that you do here to help us. From Gene and Mary to Dave and all the staff and also all of our members, this dream would have never happened without you. Thank you all for your support. And to Steve, I am very proud of you and all that you have done here - I love you. And most important to me, Thank you Jesus for all your love and support. This site is an answer to prayer and most of all I thank you for making it come true for us. Love you Lord Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Good to see you again Miss Maya! It's me ReyRey! I miss the good old days when we were just starting out here..many have come and gone, but things are still very interesting around here girl!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Birthday Magic Café'~
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
r1238ex
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of r1238ex
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Thank you for bringing us together.
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Keep on keeping on. Happy tenth!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
vanp8
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of vanp8
Congratulations on creating an enviroment for positive and negative feedback. I hope there will be many more years.
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Congratulations and Happy Birthday. You have created a great place for us to connect, explore and learn from so many people in the craft. Here's to many, many more years ahead.

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Happy 10th Anniversary to The Magic Café! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL