The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hands-off ACAAN Live & Even Repeated (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
513 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Hey y'all,

I performed a hands-off ACAAN for my little ol' mam earlier and filmed it. Her reaction made me laugh, it was like a Blaine-esque reaction. She wasn't prepped or anything, she's just a bit mental. I even repeated it for her. Anyway, most of you like to a see a ACAAN, so I thought I'd share it with you. It's not the holy grail but it is a good laugh to watch. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syc-fvRGOmw

Cheers,

Lloyd
Creative & Project Development at Ellusionist

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Nice Lloyd! But have you never heard this rule of magic, when you were a little boy: "never repeat a magic trick"? Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
513 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Haha, I know, I know. I feel like a school boy being told off. Smile But it was for my mum, she's just had brain surgery and is recovering, so I'm just doing some stuff to cheer her up to make her forget about her troubles for a little while.

Won't happen again hehe

Cheers for taking a look at this mate,

Lloyd

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
I loved the way your mum reacted! Good work Lloyd, you made her happy, and that is the most important thing Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
890 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Fantastic, that is what magic should be about! I hope your mother's health improves.
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Good Lloyd, clearly you are not a excellent performer but a great thinker. About the "rule" of magic, the ultimate rule is that there is not rule.
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
513 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Quote:
On 2011-09-08 11:53, rickhypno wrote:
Good Lloyd, clearly you are not a excellent performer but a great thinker. About the "rule" of magic, the ultimate rule is that there is not rule.

Haha, um thanks for the compliment? lol, this was a really relaxed performance because it was for my mum, I'm a completely different person when I work my regular bar and private event gigs.

Cheers for taking interest in this,

Lloyd Smile

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
Lloyd,

I enjoyed your performance Lloyd. It was good, I don't see what was wrong with it. Good work and keep it up.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4635 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2011-09-08 11:53, rickhypno wrote:

I think he meant "you are not ONLY an excellent...", at least, I assume he did.

I enjoyed the video, and more importantly, your mom clearly did. Good on you.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1202 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Nice one Lloyd,even though your mums just had surgery I notice you still made her make the tea!lol
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
746 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Lloyd very nice thinking with the cell phone:) I really like that. You know it was good if you get your Mom to swear. Well done my brother.

magicmike30
Magician, Mentalist, Entertainer.

www.mikebelieve.com
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2910 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
The performance made "ME" smile. I really enjoyed it and by repeating the effect it made it all the more impossible.
Your MOM seems like a very nice lady and lots of fun.....Do another one!!!!!!!
David Paul
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
Lloyd, I love your mum, she's great.
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
513 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Cheers everyone for taking the time to watch, have a laugh and comment on this Smile

Lloyd

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
Quote:
On 2011-09-08 03:37, doriancaudal wrote:
Nice Lloyd! But have you never heard this rule of magic, when you were a little boy: "never repeat a magic trick"? Smile

I thought that rule had been repealed when we figured out that spectators can repeat anything on youtube as many times as they want.

Enjoyed watching your mothers reaction Lloyd.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Lloyd you have to use "I have to stop because I'm feeling a bit ill" as a quote for your magic..priceless!
JM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hands-off ACAAN Live & Even Repeated (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL