The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Tales from the Road IV... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
While in Memphis stopped by "Mister Hats",.. puchased a New Bailey from Alvin Lansky (Clothier for Elvis)...

http://api.ning.com/files/EfTiFJIB29biip......0752.jpg
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Are you at the delta ?
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Yes..call me and I'll sneek you in the Back Gate...847-840-5118
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Rappel
View Profile
Veteran user
Memphis Tn.
303 Posts

Profile of Rappel
So you made it to Mr. Hats! You gotta show me your new hat tomorrow night Jim. Jay found him a couple really nice ones too.
Rappel
View Profile
Veteran user
Memphis Tn.
303 Posts

Profile of Rappel
And I want to publicly say thanks a million for letting me hang out and work with you guys. Racetrack, Mike, Jay, and you have made me feel right at home. And we still have a couple of days left! I don't care what anyone says here on the Café, you're one of nicest, friendliest, people I've ever met. And the same with the other guys. Oh yea, how bout them ribs?
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-09-10 00:43, Rappel wrote:
And I want to publicly say thanks a million for letting me hang out and work with you guys. Racetrack, Mike, Jay, and you have made me feel right at home. And we still have a couple of days left! I don't care what anyone says here on the Café, you're one of nicest, friendliest, people I've ever met. And the same with the other guys. Oh yea, how bout them ribs?

Thanks Tim!!!
Everybody on the BCS enjoyed your company! and Corkys Dry Ribs are KILLER!!!
Thanks again!!
Evel Knievel

Rick West
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
243 Posts

Profile of Rick West
Hey Rappel, ya better quit sayin’ all that nice stuff about Jim and his crew.
You’re going to ruin their reputation...LOL
"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good jackpot"

"You say things sometimes, you don't know what the hell you mean. But you're sincere when you say it." Bob Dylan
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Is The New Hat in the bag, or on the Head---"All The Way To Memphis" for a Trucker's Hat? Smile
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

In the Bag and on the Head!, One on the Head is the New Showmans Supply Hat I goy in Valparaiso...and a New Bailey is in the Bag...How you been Ole Friend...
Evel Knievel

abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Up here in Puyallup, watching the crowd this weekend flounder like a fish out of water cause the temps rose to the upper 80s--They should be all happy today though, as its overcast and the mean ol' Mr. Sun lies hidden behind the clouds.

Oregon State Fair was weakness supreme, first weekend was a bust for just about all of us, food, vendors, carnival. Funtastic says it was the worst opening day in 25 years they had the lot. Directly behind our booth was Big Al the Gator and the Giant Pig. Last we saw them, Big Al was headed off to Salt Lake City--Big jump and opened last Thursday. I Pity Greg for having to make the jump from Salem to Salt Lake in one day.

For the Mrs and I, its the last fair of the season--But I head down to Fresno for my Voice of the Fair gig. The boys, Zack and Mack are doing fine and are asking about ya--I told them Jimmy's jus' fine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Tales from the Road IV... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL