The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » A message from John Shaw... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Stigmata
View Profile
New user
A small remote village in NAM
52 Posts

Profile of Stigmata
Im almost afraid to see what link that is after all the drunken videos there is of me. Am I wearing a swastika speedo yelling at a midget in german to do more push ups. Am wearing a cowboy hat ramblin on about who the girl across the bar looks like my lil sister. Or propped up with a ventriloquist dummy singing we are the world at a karioke bar. My favorite video is where we are trying to find a rock to break a bottle and fnd a human finger.
Stigmata
View Profile
New user
A small remote village in NAM
52 Posts

Profile of Stigmata
Jim I give you credit for calling that haha. I thought you were joking at first . Now Harley sure I cast stones but nothing I said was misleading o untrue. Now you know who I am and I'm more then willing to be specific if theres anything that needs to be cleared up. The only thing I wont reveal is who gave me the hooks because obviously they were stolen now and I'm gonna bring that up with the person when I see them.Plus I no longer have them or use them. I admit after watching a guy lift a midget with eye hooks I never wanted to do them again haha because I just couldn't compete with that without getting seriously hurt. My background like I said is largely in the mod community involving piercings/implants/suspension and the health aspects.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Quote:
On 2011-09-11 15:25, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:

P.S. This reminds me, what ever happened to Stoneunhinged????..

Got banned a few weeks ago for figuring out how to outsmart the foul language censor.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Quote:
On 2011-09-11 23:11, Freak Prodigy wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-09-11 15:25, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:

P.S. This reminds me, what ever happened to Stoneunhinged????..

Got banned a few weeks ago for figuring out how to outsmart the foul language censor.

Hee-Hee-Hee...High-freakin-Larious!!!...Hee-Hee-Hee...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » A message from John Shaw... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL