The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » My board (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Great Wally
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Great Wally
Literally two people? Is there a danger of no 'action' with just 2 participants?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
How did you age it?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Yes, literally two people...

how is it aged? a secret! but mainly, as I said, it used wood from the victorian era...
I've asked to be banned
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2011-09-16 19:58, Great Wally wrote:
Literally two people? Is there a danger of no 'action' with just 2 participants?

With the right framing, the right atmosphere, and the right intent, 2 is plenty. But if nothing happens, who cares? It's not a race. Even in a performance setting the failure of a planchette/glass to move is not to be feared. Simply select a new set of volunteers, or move on to other forms of spirit communication, or (better still) uncork a bottle of red! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I just saw this, WOW that is beautiful.
I use a glow in the dark ouija board myself (initially because that's all I could find and still because it's grown on me and is part of the show... still considering pink!)

Seriously though, that is a really great job.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » My board (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL