The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Funny parts of movies: your favs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I love Jim Carrey, and Adam Sandler movies myself. Billy Madison is a favorite especially when he's chasing the "Penguin"...hahaha. I really loved Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar". I love the bathroom scene where he's giving himself a good buttkicken and he trurns to the guy and says "Do you mind I'm kicking my ***". I loved "There's Something About Mary" especially the scene after they've picked him up at the rest stop, and after when they are interrogating him on mass murder, and he just non-chantly talks about doing it 50 or more times. I just thought that was a funny scene because of what the police must've been thinking. I also loved the "zipper scene" even though I felt the poor guy's pain...lol. "Meet The Parents" is a riot a minute too. In the Goonies" I love it when the kid makes the other kid do the "Truffle Shuffle".....lol..hahaha. What a good post. Thanks I really needed that, Ed, (Eddini). Smile Smile Smile
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
Yeah the police station scene in "there's something about mary" is really funny. I also liked the ben stiller movie "zoolander" when all of those male model are spraying each other with the gas nozzles. I also just saw "a mighty wind" and the first scene with fred willard is a very very funny scene.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2894 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Every bit of a horrific movie titled "Witch Trap". It is soooooo bad that you get hooked in the 1st 10 minutes. A scene particularly note worthy is a scene in which a character named "Felix" gets shot in the abdomen. The dialog goes like this:

Woman: Oh, Felix! Felix! You're wounded!

Felix: Yeah, I know.

Smile
Jax
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Jax
'Killer Boots Man !!! " - Dumb & Dumber

..... as a side I recently got this on DVD and the whole Mexican hitchiker scene had been cut ?!?!
Illusions4Life
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
128 Posts

Profile of Illusions4Life
For me it has to be National Lampoon's Vacation, too many great lines in that one to mention. "Real tomato ketchup Eddie? Ahhh nothing but the best."
"I don't know why they call it hamburger helper it does just fine by itself don't you think Clark"

Too many good lines in that one. One of the all time funniest movies...IMO
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
Quote:
On 2003-09-05 03:03, Reg Rozee wrote:
Re UHF: "BADGERS??!! We don't need no stinking BADGERS!!!"

And then in the clubhouse scene, the kid who gets to drink from the firehose... Smile Smile

Agreed: Supplies!!

Young Frankenstein: "Elevate me!" (and nearly every other running second of film)

The Stunt Man: "If God could do the things we can do, he'd be a happy man!"

The Lion in Winter: "What family doesn't have its ups and downs?"

Top Secret: "This is not Mel Torme!" and "I'll miss you most of all, Scarecrow!"

My Favorite Year: "Double the lad's bet for me, you toad!" (Something about Peter O'Toole's delivery that makes lines memorable)

That'll do it for present.
Bill
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4154 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
The original In Laws with Alan Arkin and Peter Falk -"Serpentine Shely, Serpentine!" You gotta see it, but it was a gut buster!
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!
https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

Send inquiries to rubinsteindvm@aol.com

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Justin R
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Justin R
I can't believe nobody has mentioned The Jerk with Steve Martin. I love the whole movie,but what about the part where he's going through the room picking out various things he needs: the match book, the chair, the paddle game, his dog...well he doesn't need his dog.
placebo
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of placebo
I love the following scenes in the South Park movie:

-When the doctors are trying to save Kenny and end up putting a baked potatoe where his heart should be.

-Where the gang are looking on the internet and find a German website featuring Cartman's mom. I won't say any more for fear of offending anyone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Funny parts of movies: your favs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL