The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Packet effects with 6 or 7 cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alexander_may
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa
289 Posts

Profile of alexander_may
I am currently working on a new effect using only 6 or 7 cards, and am hoping to use those same cards to build a nice routine with. Can anyone point me to sources which contain such effects. I might add, the nature of the cards I need to use would slightly hamper the use of more advanced moves like the Elmsley etc. So the more self-working the better obviously.

Thank you so much in advance!
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4397 Posts

Profile of Paul
There are some seven card assembly routines.
Uli Weigel
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin, Germany
1478 Posts

Profile of Uli Weigel
The "Hotel Mystery" plot comes to mind. An excellent version is "Only The Lonely" by Lou Gallo, using four kings and two queens. You'll find it in "The Collected Almanac" by Richard Kaufman.
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
475 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
Vernon's seven card monte is a great routine, though it does use a gaff.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
697 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Phil Goldstein's "Very Good Hand" uses six normal cards and is an easy, very strong effect. Find it in Jerry Mentzer's booklet PACKET TRICKS or in his CARD CAVALCADE IV.
digiassn
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of digiassn
Gypsies Curse. Entourage.
alexander_may
View Profile
Loyal user
South Africa
289 Posts

Profile of alexander_may
Many thanks to everyone who was kind enough to respond! If anyone else knows of more effects like this, please feel free to post here Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Packet effects with 6 or 7 cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL