The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic on Long Island Sept 19th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjeff1
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of magicjeff1
ASSEMBLY #77
THE LONG ISLAND MYSTICS

Lecture: Steve Marshall September 19 2011 7:30PM
- Non-Members: $10.00
at the

Community United Methodist Church,

100 Park Blvd, Massapequa, NY

Steve's lecture consists of material from my award winning "Asian Astonishments" column that ran for 3 years in the M-U-M magazine and some of my own material.

It contains something for everyone for close-up, parlor, and stage venues.

Steve has attended many lectures over the years and the goal of my lecture is that everyone leaves with some great tricks that they can perform!

The material in the "Asian Astonishments" portion of the lecture comes from some of the most creative minds in the Asian magic scene today. Steve has added some additional tips and ideas to the effects after actually performing them many times in my own professional shows. Steve also offer advice on performing in other countries and what he has learned from living abroad for many years.

Steve also brings an interesting assortment of magic items and props from Japan to sell after my lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic on Long Island Sept 19th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL