The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Yet another pendulum thing... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I didn't want to derail the others, so here's a fresh one...

I have pendulums coming out of my ears - which can make wearing glasses rather awkward - I love them...i went through a heavy addiction phase if I'm honest...

anyway - wanted to share/point out Rich's new ones...

virtuemart

I have one of these..and its somewhat startling, the photos don't do it justice...and it is a somewhat strange and lovely feeling to hold something that old...

I've personally not held anything that old since my nan needed the toilet...

its a beautiful set of objects and works wonders in many ways...this and the simple black tassle ones have become my favourites out of all of them...

though I do really fancy the shaman one he's just listed...ggggrrr rich - I thought I'd finished spending my money this month....
I've asked to be banned
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Iain...Thank-you! Wow, the dual fossil pendulum arrived arrived fast! Glad you like it.

Sweet dear Nan though....being compared to a fossil....is...is...well....it's beyond the pale!

:)

Thanks again.

Rich
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
That is one fantastic pendulum!

Just ordered. There goes the money I was going to use for "The Beautiful Lie." Oh well, the next check. Besides, I wanted to give Rich something to occupy himself with this weekend.

BTW, Rich--we're getting closer to that custom-designed Rune Tri. I can't wait to see what you craft from rock and branch!
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Every time I go on the Café lately it costs me money. Rich has received his share for this month...almost!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you G and Andre. Actually it is more of an 'investment' than just a purchase when it comes to fossils and antiquities....because the objects are 'finite' with varying degrees of rarity....thus having 'intrinsic' value. Smile
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Here is another Pendulum with ancient components: Gem quality Fossil Tiger Shark Tooth and a rare Neolithic cylinder bead. Joined together by a vintage copper rope chain.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/......lideshow

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Yet another pendulum thing... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL