The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The king of rip-offs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
Maybe Blackpool didn't have enough background infos?

Yes, in Europe it's http://www.TheSecretWorkshop.co.uk you want to work with, if you want to honor our art, be respected and have a pure conscience. Ethical and with a good quality.

And because of magicians helping magicians:
Better avoid Startrix and their unauthorized props!!! My additional confirmative knowledge source: Andre Kole. I would not buy there, even if it would cost me a thousandth part of the real deal price. No thanks: http://vimeo.com/13486023
Btw. they are trying to justifying themselves through an in my eyes extremely dubios and ridiculous pdf online. It's a kind of FAQ, that is addressed to some unsure customers, if Startrix is allowed to build these illusions. They only answer by saying there is no juridical prob and the illusions are not very imaginative new, nothing special of the inventors, etc... so no possible or thinkable prob at all. An alibi kind of talking themselves out and calm the customers worrying and getting customers without enough knowledge in illusions and about our brotherhood.
shakes
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of shakes
Ok so Im new to illusions and just purchased plans to build the new wave modern cabinet from the Paul Osbourn site. I've seen a couple posts on Osbourn and also on people building Unauthorized illusions and such and being so new I didn't know if Osbourn illusions were legit and if me purchasing the illusion plans to build for my own show was cool or how that works.. Not one to steal others work and want to know if I did the correct thing. Any help would be welcomed..
Frank Simpson
View Profile
Special user
SW Montana
883 Posts

Profile of Frank Simpson
Osborne's "New Wave Modern Cabinet" won't be stepping on anybody's toes. You should be fine with it.
shakes
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of shakes
Thanks Frank...
John Taylor
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
136 Posts

Profile of John Taylor
Tristanmagic I totally agree with you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The king of rip-offs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL