The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Touch - Dee Christopher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Very lucky to have have recieved an advance copy of dees new work.
for those who don't know, like me dee is a worker, in less than favourable situations often, eg loud bars, clubs, noisy functions, drunk/ rude people..well you get the idea..so all his material is real world (without having to ascribe to that label when marketing effects). this is no exception.
what you have here is a real world, very effective coding system that you could teach someone in less than five minutes of meeting them. its logical, easy and does not rely on any strange language cues (it can even perfromed silently by your assistant if necessary/required).
Another bonus by the way its impromptu and doesn't use any gaffs/prompting devices
a specator thinks of a card/ esp symbol etc and without any verbal prompting, your assistant can tell the participant their thought.
its that clean. the methodology on this stil has me grinning and dee has done a great job explaining all the nuansces.
theres some serious specator as mindreader opporutnities going on here and I recommedn this to anyone looking to expand their propless mentalism act.
not sure when dees dropping this but keep your eyes peeled!.
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Touch is very good, a great system to have lots of fun with! If you are looking for a genuinely perplexing mindreading effect between two magi or with a willing participant then you cannot go wrong here! It also has the added bonus of being very versatile as well, you can take this idea and run with it, for £6.66 (about £$9 - $10) it is a steal! I believe it is on sale now so don't just take my word for it, hopefully lots of others will post about this too!

Good work Dee!

Ben
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Great news, I enjoy Dee´s thinking , thanks.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Not too familier with Coding Systems. Or at least not by that name. More Info please.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
I was also lucky enough to be sent a pre-release to look through. It's real magician fooler. Very nice, simple work that should function in just about any environment, from very quiet to very noisy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Touch - Dee Christopher (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL