The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - Two stops. Two CITIES in VIRGINIA. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Do YOU know anyone in the Virginia area??? I will be performing and lecturing in TWO cities.

This Friday, September 23rd, 7:00pm
Wayne Hills Baptist Church
877 Ladd Road
Waynesboro, VA 22980

Also see me THIS SATURDAY at 7pm. Divine Magic and Novelties Richmond, VA. An actual real, cool and magical magic shop. http://divinemagicandnovelties.com/

Hope to see you there! : )

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2985 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Nathan -

I'm in northern Virginia, as are a bunch of other guys on this site, but both those cities are 2.5 hours away. Love ya lots, man, but...

You should book a gig at SAM 252 in Fairfax, VA, or IBM 50 in Washington, DC, or Barry's Magic Shop in Rockville, MD, next time you're going to be in the area. Any one of those would love to have you, and you'd be guaranteed a good turnout.

Good luck with your gigs!

- Scott
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Rick
View Profile
Elite user
Va.
444 Posts

Profile of Rick
...Man...you're in my home town bro..
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Nathan,

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday night. Travel safe.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hey guys!

I just did Barry's Magic Shop not too long ago. Also did Denny not long ago. I'd LOVE to work the ring you mentioned but they didn't respond. If you'd like to set something up for the future like a workshop or a club lecture I'd love to!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys. : )

Thanks!

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Attended Nathan's lecture this evening. He had a very nice variety of effects: coins, cards and mentalism. He is a funny person and very entertaining.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thank you very much Whiteoakcanyon!!!

KranzoMagic.com
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

I just finished watching Nathan's lecture notes, which he sells on DVD. Fantastic, a must buy if you have the opportunity. Although the production quality is not as good as if it were shoot in a studio, the amount of material taught is great. This DVD is an actual filming of one of his lectures. It is filled with strong routines as well as great presentation ideas. You can easily learn from this DVD and adapt the ideas to your own style and patter. It is also a great way to pick up on some of the ideas you miss during the live presentation.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks again for the kind review....your right the DVD is full of material...thanks again for coming out whiteoakcanyon!!!

KranzoMagic.com
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2985 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Nathan - is that the same lecture DVD you released awhile back, or did you film a new one? I admire the way you're always ready to either joke or battle on the Café unlike some "name" guys who get offended quickly and leave the forum. You've got b**ls, a thick skin and a great sense of humor, man, which no doubt has served you well as a performer. Keep on doing what you're doing!

- Scott
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Natezilla on the loose!!!

Decomp Smile
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2835 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Scott that was a frickin awesome thing to say and made my morning. : )

Please come see me at the Dickens Parlour Theater this weekend!!! : )

http://www. DPTMagic.com

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - Two stops. Two CITIES in VIRGINIA. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL