The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » First Experiences in Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I don't see any questions asked on his latest posts about training. I am not saying all his posts are a waste of time just the ones preaching training because the ones he posting them too aren't interested in seious training that's why they buy your material. I think Mindpro came up with a fair term "magician's hypnosis". I am not being derogatory I think it describes exactly what it is and a much better title than street hypnosis.

Lets just accept that some people only want to learn magician's hypnosis. It would save a lot of pointless agruments on here. And I think it would elevate what you are doing away from the term "street". It just sounds awful.
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Quote:
On 2011-09-28 08:08, mindpunisher wrote:
I don't see any questions asked on his latest posts about training. I am not saying all his posts are a waste of time just the ones preaching training because the ones he posting them too aren't interested in seious training that's why they buy your material. I think Mindpro came up with a fair term "magician's hypnosis". I am not being derogatory I think it describes exactly what it is and a much better title than street hypnosis.

Lets just accept that some people only want to learn magician's hypnosis. It would save a lot of pointless agruments on here. And I think it would elevate what you are doing away from the term "street". It just sounds awful.

Mindpunisher(what a stupid name!) Ive been on this site awhile now and anytime I read your posts you just seem to nagg the whole time! From my experience purple like that have real serious issues, like maybe you didn't have a nice childhood or something like that.you probably are on the far side of middle aged, still live at home and occasionally wear womens underwear while you spend your time on the net.imho I think you seriously need professional help!

Kieran
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1245 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Quote:
On 2011-09-28 08:08, mindpunisher wrote:

Mindpunisher(what a stupid name!) Ive been on this site awhile now and anytime I read your posts you just seem to nagg the whole time! From my experience purple like that have real serious issues, like maybe you didn't have a nice childhood or something like that.you probably are on the far side of middle aged, still live at home and occasionally wear womens underwear while you spend your time on the net.imho I think you seriously need professional help!

Kieran
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » First Experiences in Hypnosis (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL