The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubber bands for folding coins? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
How can I make extra rubber bands for my folding coin?
Need some inside info about the making of them...
GaryW
View Profile
Veteran user
HSMagic
317 Posts

Profile of GaryW
If it's similar to the one I have the best source would be a local orthodonist office... I believe they are the same type used on braces for teeth.

Penguin Magic also sells refills here.
Gary Ailes
Hot Shot Magic
www.hotshotmagic.com
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
Yeppers that would be correct. My daughter kept asking where her rubberbands for her braces were going.
She finally realized I was using them for my folding coin!
magicday
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of magicday
Haha......I cut mine from my old slingshot's rubber tube. much stronger...much better than the original.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
The refills that magic shops usually sell are pretty bad and they break in few minutes while using. I have got mine from local dentist as well and I haven´t had to replace my band in 6 months.
There has also been advertisements on Euro folding coins that don´t use the rubber band. I haven´t got any yet though...
MagicAndBlackjack
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicAndBlackjack
I got my bands for the folding quarter 12 for a dollar at the local shop. before that I tried my orthodontic rubberbands that I had when I had braces but they were too big... maybe I should get the half dollar size so I can use the rubberbands that I got from ortho
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubber bands for folding coins? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL