The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - FLORIDA PERFORMANCES!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I can't wait to visit FLORIDA again.....perfect time to leave MI....when its starts to get butt cold.

October 8th 7pm

Tampa PERFORMANCE AND LECTURE!!!!

The Magic Emporium
4429 Gunn Highway
Tampa, FL 33618

Are you in Central FLORIDA?
COME SEE ME Perform and LECTURE!
10/10/11 7pm

I-hop
3427 Us Highway
98 North, Lakeland, FL 33809

October 11th 7pm
I'll be BACK at the Melbourne Magic CLUB!!!!
Come see me perform and Lecture. : )

Church on the Rock
4028 S. Babcock Street,
Melbourne, FL 32901
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I live about ten minutes away from the Lakeland, Florida location.

I must admit that I had to Google to see who you were. I don't do magic (anymore) but do mentalism/psychic routines. I liked what I saw on the video. I will be there.

What type of BOR sales do you have? I hope Mentalism! LOL

See you there.

Ray
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Have you been living under a rock?

LOL...

Just kidding. Thanks so much for your kind note Ray! It looks by your website you are billed as a comedy magician. Then you'll love the lecture. I have a few mentalism effects I teach from my mind reading act too.

Hope to see you there.

All the best,

Kranzo
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
tester2006
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of tester2006
Come down to South FL Nate!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Tell me who to contact to book me and I will!!!!! : )

KranzoMagic.com
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Saw Nathan's lecture in Virginia this weekend. I really was not very familiar with his work prior to the lecture. This lecture is packed with great information and magic. He includes mentalism, card magic, a great Three Fly Coin routine and much more. I also recommend purchasing his video lecture notes. There is so much great magic you will want to have a way to review it. This is a great lecture by a very funny and talented magician! If you live in Florida find a way to attend, it is a great evening.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks so much for the kind words whiteoakcanyon! I am very much looking forward to my FLORIDA visit.....calling all CENTRAL FLORIDA PEOPLE!!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Later this week I will be in FLORIDA!!!!

The code word is parsnips. If you mention parsnips at my lecture in FL I will give you a free gimmick I use in the lecture.

Hope to see many of you there!!1

Kranzo : )

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Come see me at The Magic Emporium in Tampa on Saturday THIS WEEKEND. Yup this weekend. Parsnips.

http://www.themagicemporium.net/

KranzoMagic.com
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
No Orlando?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2011-10-07 22:27, BrainMagos wrote:
No Orlando?

Lakeland! Close enough! LOL

Ray
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On 2011-10-07 22:27, BrainMagos wrote:
No Orlando?

Yup that Lakeland is close enough! : )

Plus I have done Wizards in Kissimmee twice in the last year.

I'm doing Tampa, Lakeland and Melbourne this trip. I lectured in Orlando about 9 years ago and I have not been able to book a lecture there since. I think the dude that books lectures is a dbag. I never can get their attention somehow. Let me know if you ever wanna book a lecture in Orlando next time and that'd be great!!!

KranzoMagic.com
jdallassmith
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of jdallassmith
The Lecture Saturday night at the Magic Emporium was Great! If you did not get a chance to see it you still have time.See above posting for the other times.

Thanks for all the info Nathan!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks so much for the kind words man! That was my first time at the Emporium and you guys were a lot of fun. Looking forward to my next visit...

Later,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Just got back from the lectured in Lakeland, Florida.

Nice lectured and I even bought something! LOL

Ray
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks for coming Ray. I hope you had fun and I appreciate your support!

All the best,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
jnork
View Profile
Regular user
Jason Christopher
176 Posts

Profile of jnork
***! I wish I had read this earlier and I would have used PARSNIPS!!!
Oh well.

I also attended and just a review for anyone interested. To sum it up in one word: " GO "

I have never met Nate before nor had I ever seen him perform. I knew he had sometimes been to Wizardz down toward Orlando and was a prolific creator but other than that I had no idea what this "Kranzilla monster" was. So, I decided to attend the lecture in Lakeland.

Nate has a funny and quirky sense of humor and is a 'workers' magician.
You can tell that this act has been honed to a 'real world workers' level.

There is something for everyone here from close up, to stand up, to 'situational' magic.

For coins--his 3 Fly routine is great. Wait to you see the subtlety on his coin vanish for the routine. A thing of beauty!
For cards--I loved his Mene-Tekel routines and I guess I have to get some decks!
Situational--You'll LOVE 'NO SMOKING ZONE" and his lighter leash.
Stand Up--his "Tearify" routine killed and I'll be adding that to my repertoire. It fooled me when I saw his YouTube video at Wizardz.

If you're a close up worker or a stand up performer, you'll find something you can use.

I'll also have to go out and get one of those can cozies ... Smile

Jason Christopher

P.S. all that B.S. about not knowing Nate isn't really accurate. We worked together at the Cuckoo’s Nest magic shop in Pittsburgh about 15 years ago. I just didn't want it to influence the review.
Yours in Magic!
Jason
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks so much for the kind words Jason!

It was SO cool to see you again after all these years. So happy your doing great and looking forward to talking again.

Later,

Kranzo

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nathan Kranzo - FLORIDA PERFORMANCES!!! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL