The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Your Favorite Gaffed ACAAN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AWESOME
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of AWESOME
What's your favorite Gaffed ACAAN and what makes it so good?
JammyT
View Profile
New user
Cornwall UK
11 Posts

Profile of JammyT
Have you ever seen 'Solo' by Mark Mason?

I love performing this, gets a great reaction if performed well

First of all the cards are removed from the pack which is checked by the spectator to make sure it is empty then closed.

Spectator selects a card, any card, you have 2 Kings with holes in the centre and different coloured backs to the standard deck which are left on the top of the deck.

The selected card is slid 'in between' the 2 Kings so you can see it through the holes, the 2 Kings with your card in between are spread the rest of the pack is discarded.

So you are left with the spectators card fanned out in between the 2 Kings, throw them down on to the table or whatever surface you are using and the spectators card visually disappears it is clear when you reunite the Kings the hole is still there so their card couldn't possibly be there.

You then open the previously checked pack and slide out their card (signed if ou got them to sign it) much to their amazement.

any questions PM me

Also 'Blink' form the same guy

The normal routine requires a force but the gimmick is amazingly simple and I have worked out a routine where the spectator can pick any card they want then with the use of a DL they get the card I want them to have only to produce their card from my pocket, but wait a minute I don't have a pocket.
Funny qoute goes here
viler
View Profile
Regular user
Norway
186 Posts

Profile of viler
I don't have a gaffed ACAAN but I have Hondo's "Intuition" which is a
PAAN (Predicition At Any Number) effect that I can recommend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgHtljK7Cgc

Vidar
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1447 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
Just curious... What does "Solo" and "Blink" have to do with ACAAN? Anyhow, back on topic... my favorite is The Grail by Mike Rose and Alakazam.

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-The-Gr......ION.html
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Going with MACAAN

http://innovativedeceptions.com/?page_id......ct_id=26

Great use of the Smart Phone!

RevJohn
MerlH
View Profile
Loyal user
Carolina Shores, N.C.
272 Posts

Profile of MerlH
Mark Mason's "13" is a really EASY ACCAN. A deck is spread and cut. Spectator names any number. Cards are counted down to that number. The cards are put away and a second deck is produced with a 13 sticker glued to the face of the box. The cards are removed and the deck is dealt to the 13th card. The two cards match!!! No sleight of hand, no thinking. It's that easy.

Merl
Merl Hamen Old dog-- New tricks
Merlin Wolfstone
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Merlin Wolfstone
There have been many posts on gaffed & ungaffed ACAAN.

Regarding Solo, it's another remake. My favorite version is "Tablehopper's Holy POD" by Christian Knudsen upon which I've taken away some things and have added a few touches.

Best regards,

MW
ToasterJack
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of ToasterJack
I find the Svengali style simple and cheap to perform.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Quote:
On 2011-09-30 01:39, Aaron Smith Magic wrote:
Just curious... What does "Solo" and "Blink" have to do with ACAAN? Anyhow, back on topic... my favorite is The Grail by Mike Rose and Alakazam.

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-The-Gr......ION.html

Good question - sounds nothing whatsoever like an ACAAN to me.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Your Favorite Gaffed ACAAN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL