The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lessons In Magic by Juan Tamariz (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MuscleMagic
View Profile
Special user
794 Posts

Profile of MuscleMagic
If you do tricks for americans under the age of 30 you better keep things moving or you will have a emty room and terrible reviews

I like his stuff and its entertaining to watch but do not try it on a young crowd in the usa even if you are ricky jay, don't do it
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
445 Posts

Profile of robvh
I've gotten a lot of mileage out of Neither Blind Nor Stupid which flows beautifully into another routine I do which packs an emotional punch.

I also just learned The Caricature and tweaked it a little bit, particularly the presentation, to make a romantic routine for my wife's birthday. She loves Juan Tamariz so I was able to tie him in nicely as well.

Use your imagination like Juan does and you too will have your audience saying "AWWWWW!". Smile

Both of these routines are on Volume 1 of his Lessons of Magic videos.

Thank you, Maestro!
nyborn
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of nyborn
His enthusiasm is infectious. You want to perform with all his joy and playfulness, but if it's not you, it's not going to fly. I bet he kills with the kids too!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lessons In Magic by Juan Tamariz (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL