The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Back room sales (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Shawn
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Richard Shawn
Does anyone know where to get inexpensive magic kits done? What are some of the things you sell?
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Richard,
This has already been covered in several other posts. Please use the search function to access these posts and find this information already shared.

Donald, I'm hoping you'll swoop in here any minute!

Best Wishes!
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7442 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Here's a few threads to get you started:

--> Magic Kits as handout

--> BOR sales

--> Source needed for DVD for BOR sales

--> BOTR Sales @ Libraries

--> Merchandise

You'll mostly find threads on BOR in the Tricky Business section and in the Little Darlings section.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10135 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
DVDs, CDs, Books, T-shirts.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Magic Makers is a good source for magic tricks for BOR sales. The quality is all good, and most of their tricks come with online video instructions. Loftus also has some good products. Both companies have very nice packaging, which is important when selling after a show.

When I do BOR, I put together a book using the Ed Harris artwork that teaches 8 tricks, and package it with a ball vase, coin slide and magic wand. I put them in a clear ziploc bag and seal the top with a food sealer. Add a nice printed header and you have a great looking magic set.
-Matt
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7442 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
At one time, I was interested in some of the higher quality tricks by Fantasma, because they had instructional / performance videos online (with links on the packaging). But then another magician (who does a lot of BOR) made the point that I'm just promoting them (and sending my customers to their website / videos) when I sell my tricks, and not myself. So, another idea would be to record your own videos and host them in a members only area of your own website.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Back room sales (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL