The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » For my new school show... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
David Pitts
1054 Posts

Profile of Mr. Pitts
It's a show about making good choices. The show is mostly vent, but I am looking for an effect for the middle of the show. I need something simple and visual that might illustrate making a good choice. Ideas?..
David Pitts
The Astonishing Mr. Pitts
Comedy Magician and Ventriloquist
http://www.mrpitts.com
iwillfoolu
View Profile
Special user
Upstate NY, USA
746 Posts

Profile of iwillfoolu
Sounds like a mentalism trick: I made a choice before the show and I want to see if you can make a good choice too.

Perhaps the Mona Lisa puzzle trick?

Joe
Magician and Balloon Twister
New York Magicians
Magician New York
Bjarne
View Profile
New user
Norway
53 Posts

Profile of Bjarne
Let one spectator predict what the other is going to choose? Both need to make good choices...
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Look at Axtell's off the meter. The kids could make good choices (or bad ones) and drive the meter.

If they make a really good choices (or bad ones, depending on how you want to play this) the meter explodes.
windrunner
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of windrunner
What about a basket ball out of a briefcase. It could be used discussing careers: education verses fantasy or improbable. I am not sure what choices you are wanting, but I think there are possibilities there. I use it in some of my educational shows.
Bryan Blankenship
"the alter ego of"
VanDoren the Magician
Mr. Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
David Pitts
1054 Posts

Profile of Mr. Pitts
I figured out something for that part of the show that didn't require a big investment in a new prop. Although I love the Axtell Off The Meter and I think the basketball out of a suitcase is a really cool piece of magic, I can't afford something big. But, I already have an Axtell Magic Drawing Board so I'm going to create a routine that will work. But, thanks for the suggestions guys.
David Pitts
The Astonishing Mr. Pitts
Comedy Magician and Ventriloquist
http://www.mrpitts.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » For my new school show... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL