The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusions Available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jc_dovemagician
View Profile
New user
Camden, Tn
25 Posts

Profile of jc_dovemagician
Due to some recent family situations, I have been forced to let go of some of our show so that my family can pull through the crisis it is currently facing. I am trying to sell the entire lot of large illusions that I own. They include Motorcycle appearnace, mismade, interlude, chalet sub trunk, shadow box, and mini kube. Some items have years of use on them, some are practically brand new. If somone wanted to purchase the lot, I would sell for about 75% of value, including the $7000 moto appearance. . I want to sell as one unit, and I can deliver them all within a week of purchase. I know this isn't the purpose of the Café, but it is a dyer situation my family is facing and my number one is making sure they are ok.

Thanks, serious interest only, I don't want to give them away, but it would be a good deal for the growing show. I will train anyone that buys if needed on the equipment. pictures are available.
justin@chandlermagic.com
731-220-0705
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22648 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Instead of trying to sell your illusions, why not put on a fund raiser for your family crisis. That way everyone benefits.

When you get 50 posts you can put your sale items up for sale in the Let's Make a deal section of the Café. I would like you to review the rules of the Café.
jc_dovemagician
View Profile
New user
Camden, Tn
25 Posts

Thanks for the thought, I have went over many options. And the best thing at the moment is to sell some of the illusions and use that for expenses we are having during This time. I am keeping some large pieces and all the stage an small stuff, so I am continuing to perform and use that money to help as well. Thank you for the thought though.and I will hopefully have 50 posts soon. And will read the rules as soon as I am able.
AllAboutMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
California
333 Posts

Profile of AllAboutMagic
JC, best of luck with your props and I wish the best for you and the best possible outcome for your family.
jc_dovemagician
View Profile
New user
Camden, Tn
25 Posts

Thank you abm' appreciate your thoughts.
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Connect with Taylor Reed at http://www.UsedMagicIllusions.com He is a good man and may well be able to help you move your props and help your situation.

Sorry you are having to deal with this challenge and let us know what we can do to help.

I'll copy and post the offer in the 'Illusions For Sale' section letting them know what's happening and to get in touch with you directly, but maybe one of the moderators can help somehow too. I'm pretty sure Steve would help if he knew somehow. - Unless helping a fellow magi in need is against the rules.

Hope that serves...

I am at your service and In HIS Service,
Dean
<><

PS
...isn't this is supposed to be "Magician's HELPING Magician's"?
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
MagicGib
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of MagicGib
I hope the magic community can get together and help this fellow magician out. Hard times call for desperate measures
wish you all the best.
61magic
View Profile
Special user
Sacramento California
757 Posts

Profile of 61magic
Consider calling Paul at Hocus Pocus he deals in estate, private, and consigned items. He may be able to help or even get the word out to his contacts.
Professor J. P. Fawkes
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1221 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Sorry for your situation JC, I hope for the best.
jc_dovemagician
View Profile
New user
Camden, Tn
25 Posts

All the illusions have sold. thank you Café for your support. Praying for positive outcomes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusions Available (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL