We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » False Counts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gforster
View Profile
Regular user
californian living in wisconsin
136 Posts

Profile of gforster
Once again, I am sure that I am asking a very simple question, but I'll feel dumber if I don't ask - what false counts are there? I have become proficient with the himber vanish using it to count 2 as 3. I looked in Bobo's but can't find any (maybe its there and I overlooked it?) I am sure there are more methods out there. I would appreciate any help on what those methods are and where I can find the resources to learn them. Thanks in advance.
EVENTVS STVLTORVM MAGISTER
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
835 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
In Roth's Expert Coin Magic I believe that there is a false count in there. Not to sure if it is just a false count or a routine, though I'd probably be worth taking a look at. Hope this helps.

-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27166 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Counting coins is usually a BAD thing. Usually.

The Himber vanish is very good, as is the pop-up move, and the retention pass.

In general, procedures that involve counting tend to be motivated by a certain almost pedantic style of performing. The 'count' from sesame street excepted of course.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » False Counts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL