We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's watching... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
It's Here it look's so wicked the doll look's so freaky I love it can't wait too put it in my Paranormal Show this weekend. This is one of the best Effects Outlaw has come out with. I love It
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
Got to play with it last night OMG! it's so freaky my cats would not even come into the room She freak them out too. Can't wait to see what happens tonight in my Show
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2011-10-21 10:17, magicianroger wrote:
Got to play with it last night OMG! it's so freaky my cats would not even come into the room She freak them out too. Can't wait to see what happens tonight in my Show
How did the show go with "Forever"? (better be good!!!) Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
The first show with Forever went Great when she look out of the box for her Hand they freak out. Two people ran out of the Room the rest of them watch them run out when they turn back around she was gone.
I love it.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Sounds great ! I want her Baaaaaaaaaaad !!!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1940 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Now all man here start playing doll....what a weird community. hahahahaha.....
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Quote:
On 2011-10-24 09:36, ssucahyo wrote:
Now all man here start playing doll....what a weird community. hahahahaha.....

They are not "Dolls". They are "Posable Articulated Action Figures"! Smile
justcookin
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of justcookin
+1 for the previous post Smile

Forever is a really, really scary item!
MagicWGH
View Profile
Regular user
Covington, LA
164 Posts

Profile of MagicWGH
Anyone else have a chance to use theirs yet? I would love to hear more performance stories...
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
Iam takeing with me Forever to the ICBM next week she my date.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2106 Posts

Profile of RCP
Anybody have theirs?
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Rick pm'd me that you, Chad, and me were next in the line. But that was November 22. I still expect at least 2 more months based on previous experience(don't want to think about how long The Stage will take. Some time in 2013 I suspect). Lucky I am a patient person. I have learned to savor the wait.(this does not mean I like it, Rick Smile
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1515 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I do not have mine yet. Still waiting. I, like you, Necroloid, am also patient...sort of...kinda...GIVE IT TO ME NOOOOOOOWWWW!!! Ok, I'm better now.
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
868 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
I exchanged emails with Tim just before Christmas regarding my Forever. He said that they were delayed due to other orders getting finished up, but the Dolls would become a priority as of December 26th.
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
868 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Doll arrived just now and she is awesome. I will post more later, I need to go play now.
dennper
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of dennper
Talk to me Steven . . .
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
868 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
The crate looks every bit as cool as the pictures on Outlaws site. The design is very clever with no visible way in or out. Looking down through the window, you can see the head of the doll. She is slumped in a very natural position. You can not see her face, but you can tell there is a doll in there. Why would anyone build a cage to hold a doll? (thanks for that line RCP!)

When activated, she slowly gets up, until her face is visible in the window. This should probably be done while telling her story, so all attention is on the presenter, not the doll. Once she is standing, she isn't very patient! After about 20 seconds she raps a single knock. If that doesn't get their attention she will rap a double knock 20 later. When the specs look over to see the source of the raps, there she is. Her face peering out from her prison.

Works just as advertised with a surprise bonus built into the dis-attached arm. It can be nicely animated via Hobbs or SM.

Very pleased.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1515 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Awesome! Mine should arrive tomorrow! I can't wait!
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2106 Posts

Profile of RCP
She arrived today and I will never be the same. It’s much bigger than I had imagined……old and dank….like you expect with Outlaw.

It’s hard to describe the creep factor……something about the eyes…..why seal a doll in a crate?

Why does she stare like that…….what (who) does she wait for?

Forever is a long time……or is it
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Hey RCP,
Did you get the dark haired one?

If not,has anyone got the one with Dark Hair?

Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's watching... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL