The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's watching... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1236 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I got mine after bugging Roger for long enough that when do to him up sizing his show to a different room in his haunted attraction, I was first on the list,
I did have to tech it slightly as I think something shifted in the travel from NC to Ma (but after speaking with Tim who answered really quickly ) I found the problem was the internal line had shifted and was walking over the motor shaft (I fixed this easily though with a tiny eyelet screwed into the internal wall to prevent the line from "walking"
it is a wonder of animation (once you take an internal peek you will see why Rick mentioned the cost and complexity)
I sat there for quite a while just watching it run, pretty *** cool
well tied in with the jewelry box and the diary , I think it should be a nice segment of emotion laden creepiness for my show
thanks again to Outlaw for "bringing It"
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions
www.Gothicmagic.com
dennper
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of dennper
Received my Forever this week.

Got the dark haired doll and love her.

This a SWEET effect, so grats to the tiny circle of folks that managed to get one!
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
I HOPE my blonde version is making its way to me as I type!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » She's watching... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL