The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magic TV Channel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lothar
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Lothar
I keep having this recurring dream. I am channel-surfing late at night. Suddenly, I find a channel that shows nothing but the greatest magicians and illusion shows of all time. Can it really happen??

Well, until it does, I am collecting all of the TV magic shows I can find. I post on a few TV Show Trading websites. I also donate and buy tapes from the SAM video library. My collection is about medium-sized. I have a lot from European TV.

Does anyone here trade or collect magic shows from TV? (Does this site have a "buy, sell, or trade" section? I couldn't find it.) My favorite shows are illusion shows. Email me if you'd like to trade videos.

Wes Fowler
"Macho Magic"
pumbaaj@aol.com

Smile

Smile
alexkrey
View Profile
Elite user
RUSSIA
411 Posts

Profile of alexkrey
You are engaged in very interesting business! Bravo!!! Smile
Alex Krey
---------------------------
http://www.alexkrey.com
Jordan Piper
View Profile
Veteran user
British Columbia, Canada
309 Posts

Profile of Jordan Piper
There is a "Buy, Sell, or Trade" area in the section called "Let's make a magic deal."

P.S. I think it would be great if there were a magic tv channel. But then again, if that were so, I might never leave the house.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Wes,
You need to have 50 legitimate posts before you can access the "Lets make a deal" forums.

I think it would be great to have a magic tv network. But then again, what if the public saw it so much they were numb to it when you performed?

Have fun,
Brian Smile Smile
Lothar
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Lothar
My latest search is for:
TV appearances by UK magician James Brandon (not the US James Brandon).
TV appearances by Magic Unlimited. They have their own TV show in the Netherlands.
If anyone has these, let me know.
I have tons of TV show videos to trade.

Smile
danny
View Profile
Loyal user
England
269 Posts

Profile of danny
I love to try and tape as many magic shows I can but there is **** all on in the UK anymore. Bing back Sadowitz channel 5!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magic TV Channel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL