The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Will prediction? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

euphoria5150
View Profile
Regular user
Russell Jeanneret
110 Posts

Profile of euphoria5150
I was watching the 'Product Wizard Review' last week and they had the effect 'Sanatized'. There is a part, in which, one of them refers to it as a 'Free Will' Predition. It's basically, if you have three objects (ie key, wallet, money), the spectator picks one to put in their pocket, they keep one, and give you one. Of course, the predition is right. Does anyone know where the 'Free Will' is in print? Thanks!
Theater, cinemas, and literature are all better forums for telling stories or creating drama. Stand-up comedy is better for telling jokes. But magic is unique in creating the Twilight Zone sense of turning a corner and finding yourself on another street, in another town, in another country. Deception is the means to that end. –John Bannon
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
This version of free will I think is quite nice for people new to the idea. It has a few nice ideas to it. Don't really want to go into much more detail though as much more would be exposure.

http://www.magicbox.uk.com/free-will.html
signal2noise
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of signal2noise
I know you asked for where it is in print, but 21-Magic by Sweden has a nice presentation of this idea.
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
3 No Evil is a wonderful effect (depending upon your tastes and performing style) based on Deddy Corbuzier's "Free Will". More info. at http://grindshow.com/GrindShow/3NoEvil.html
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Will prediction? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL