The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » R2-D2 Billet Tear (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1584 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Doug Dyment has come out with a new monograph on the center/billet tear and it is probably the best tear I have ever seen. R2-D2 is one that will show the full center of the billet, in real time. Let me explain that statement. If you were to divide the back of your business card, for example, into quarters vertically, you would be able to see the 2 middle quarters, essentially showing a full 1/2 of the billet. Now this is done in two steps in the tear, but all of the steps are fluid and the peeks are not discernible by the specs at all.

This will take a bit of practice, but anything that's worth it will. This has become my tear of choice and I highly recommend it.

It is available for $24 ( a bargain in my opinion) at http://www.deceptionary.com/content-p.html
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » R2-D2 Billet Tear (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.36 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL