The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Midnight Side of the Mind is here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Well, almost! The book is complete, but I have just sent the manuscript out to a few people for their feedback and hopefully some words for the introduction. I have set the official release date as Friday 14th October. Many thanks to all of you who pre-ordered, with a bit of luck you will get your copy prior to the release date.

Now I must sleep. It has been a journey.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I missed the pre-order, but finances are right now. I will be getting this. The Kiss of The Clairvoyant will be worth the price alone. Paul's stuff is always top quality.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Great news!!
Glad I pre-ordered!
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
If it is anything like your other books, I am very much looking forward to it. Greatly enjoy the talent you have for blending theater with effect!

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Paul is a bit of a legend! I have most of his work and I find them all savage! His writing is entertaining and funny which makes the whole reading experience really fun. What I love most is that there are no gimmicks or things to make up/buy. There is nothing for anyone to figure out, it's as real as it gets. Great stuff and like the rest of the lads cant wait to add Midnight Side of the Mind to the collect too.

Pete
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
D*** it, Paul, when I saw this thread I thought it was released today! Anxiously anticipating it. Smile
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Put me down for one of these too Paul.
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Danyel
View Profile
Loyal user
Italy
293 Posts

Profile of Danyel
As Paul knows, I use in my shows and one-to-ones a lot of his material -which is of a very high level, and gets stunning results by my audiences.
Hope I'll be able to post a long-promised review of 'Pure Q&A' by tomorrow. Look for it.
And, Paul -go on like this, man! We all are on your side (the Living and the Dead alike..)
'People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition
end by starving the best part of the mind' -William Butler Yeats
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Awesome! Glad I pre-ordered. I enjoy your work Paul, been reading Paranormal Ent. and JtR Seance and I'm really looking forward to this one. I see The Haunting in my future as well.
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Paul is amazing!

His works are not only highly creative, but literate and entertaining. There are many out there producing things who should step back and use him as a model. He's also a really nice guy, always helpful.

Prediction time: Another brilliant contribution is on its way!
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
One week to go!
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Although I didn't get a chance to pre-order, I have enjoyed Paul's work so far.
Looking forward to reading more of his stuff.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
His palm reading e-book is fantastic and I'm sure this is no exception, not to mention his great customer service.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Midnight Side of the Mind is here! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL