The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Haunted" by Peter Eggink (Paul Harris Presents) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3..9..14..19..24..29~30~31 [Next]
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi Everyone,

I've been receiving quite some e-mails concerning my upcoming release so I thought it was the right time to make an "official" post Smile

First Off: Thanks for all your interest in "Haunted"! I promise you'll have a blast with this effect. All the "bullet points" we could share with the people are on the demo. Due to the protection of the secret we can't say anything else about what is and what isn't -i'm sure you'll understand. Although it's way too cool and so hands off that makes me want to tell everyone how it works, I have a trick to sell Smile

Video Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cJN2jSfBO0

Titanas is completing the DVD as we speak (he did a tremendous job here) and should be shipped to our replicatior within a few days. With all the back and forth we should be able to have this hopefully available for everybody just before Halloween Smile

I'll try and chime in every now and then on this thread to answer some questions where I can. Thanks for the patience everyone.


Boo,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1310 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Is this practical for the strolling magician? Does it reset instantly? Do you use your own deck?
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Beautiful effect ! Comes with the gimmick or you teach how to do it? thanks
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
422 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
@Magic-Daniel: It doesn't get any more practical than this. Haunted resets instantly and is always ready to go -In fact you can just perform your regular card effects or close-up set and pop into Haunted whenever you feel like. It's THAT practical. In addition, the deck may be examined before and after the effect -It's just a regular deck.

@Rickhypno: The DVD comes with 2 Haunted gimmicks. Provide your own deck. I do teach how to make a haunted gimmick on the DVD as well, just to make everybody happy Smile The DVD itself is jam packed with cool bonus stuff and tutorials. There's also a nice surprise at the end...

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Excellent ! waiting the release.
Kevin Schaller
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Kevin Schaller
Looks good, really looking forward! : )
'Geniuses can make the world a better place or make it fall apart alongside their own minds.” - Kevin Schaller
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
Looks very good Peter, just waiting the release!
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5648 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
My previous post on the subject was deleted for reasons unknown to me.

OK, once again I would seek clarification to my query:-

After watching the demo vid of Haunted, the effect looks & behaves exactly like Nestorizer (i.e. NTDS - No Thread Double Spooked) by Nestor Hato. I hope that the gimmick as well as the method used in Haunted is different & not the same as Nestorizer (NTDS)?

Can Peter Eggink or someone please clarify?

Thank you.

Smile
P.S. If Haunted is different (in method &/or gimmick) I look forward to Haunted. And if this post too gets deleted I would have my answer. Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Please tell me this is not Nestors'

Does look good and none of that I.T. to mess with.
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
Why have posts been deleted without an explanation?
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Illuminati don't want you to know..
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1903 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Dear friends,
Here we go again. I really understand why Peter don't want to help with the guessing game (it never ends, next question will be but is it this or that until people find out what it is) but I thought to chime in and bring some small light.

I think the demo and bullet points speak on its own. The deck is fully examinable (I mean labor examinable) before and after the effect. The spectator is the last to touch the deck, put it down concentrate and after a while the deck cuts it self.

Ustaad, none will delete your post, does this reply to your question?

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Quote:
On 2011-10-10 04:59, Titanas wrote:
Dear friends,
Here we go again. I really understand why Peter don't want to help with the guessing game (it never ends, next question will be but is it this or that until people find out what it is) but I thought to chime in and bring some small light.

I think the demo and bullet points speak on its own. The deck is fully examinable (I mean labor examinable) before and after the effect. The spectator is the last to touch the deck, put it down concentrate and after a while the deck cuts it self.

Ustaad, none will delete your post, does this reply to your question?

Best regards,
Titanas

I don't believe it does as you never answer his question..... This looks great!

Also I don't see no guessing game going on here just simple reasonable questions.. makes me wonder why it seem Peter or you don't want answer them...
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Rabid
Give it time Michal...give it time.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I have always been a fan of the Haunted pack but never would perform it that often due to certain circumstances. This does look great and I feel it could be great for closeup/walk around?

Darren
Twitter @darjames
thoughtthief10
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of thoughtthief10
Do you have to touch the deck in order to get the card to fly out? I love spooked but this does look like a great alternative.
Thanks.
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Quote:
On 2011-10-10 11:14, thoughtthief10 wrote:
Do you have to touch the deck in order to get the card to fly out? I love spooked but this does look like a great alternative.
Thanks.


It seems so...
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
948 Posts

Profile of markhitton
So the deck is fully examinable before and after the effect.
no l...s involved
interesting
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
Quote:
On 2011-10-10 05:54, MichalMystic wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-10 04:59, Titanas wrote:
Dear friends,
Here we go again. I really understand why Peter don't want to help with the guessing game (it never ends, next question will be but is it this or that until people find out what it is) but I thought to chime in and bring some small light.

I think the demo and bullet points speak on its own. The deck is fully examinable (I mean labor examinable) before and after the effect. The spectator is the last to touch the deck, put it down concentrate and after a while the deck cuts it self.

Ustaad, none will delete your post, does this reply to your question?

Best regards,
Titanas

I don't believe it does as you never answer his question..... This looks great!

Also I don't see no guessing game going on here just simple reasonable questions.. makes me wonder why it seem Peter or you don't want answer them...


Well, I suppose if the deck is fully examinable (what does "labor examinable" mean?) before and after, and the spectator is the last to touch it before the animation, then that must mean the method is different from Nestorizer. Interesting...
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1903 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On 2011-10-10 12:31, MovieMan wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-10 05:54, MichalMystic wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-10 04:59, Titanas wrote:
Dear friends,
Here we go again. I really understand why Peter don't want to help with the guessing game (it never ends, next question will be but is it this or that until people find out what it is) but I thought to chime in and bring some small light.

I think the demo and bullet points speak on its own. The deck is fully examinable (I mean labor examinable) before and after the effect. The spectator is the last to touch the deck, put it down concentrate and after a while the deck cuts it self.

Ustaad, none will delete your post, does this reply to your question?

Best regards,
Titanas

I don't believe it does as you never answer his question..... This looks great!

Also I don't see no guessing game going on here just simple reasonable questions.. makes me wonder why it seem Peter or you don't want answer them...


Well, I suppose if the deck is fully examinable (what does "labor examinable" mean?) before and after, and the spectator is the last to touch it before the animation, then that must mean the method is different from Nestorizer. Interesting...



Exactly!!! Smile
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Haunted" by Peter Eggink (Paul Harris Presents) (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..9..14..19..24..29~30~31 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL