The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Haunted" by Peter Eggink (Paul Harris Presents) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..11..15..19..23..27..29~30~31 [Next]
movemonkey
View Profile
Loyal user
Detroit, USA
210 Posts

Profile of movemonkey
So if it relies on a tension thing the gimmick will get used with time I think... how many smooth performances with the same gimmick?
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Release date?
bofx
View Profile
Special user
France
509 Posts

Profile of bofx
Peter announced it before Halloween.
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Was looking for a "date" as I'm away in a week ...dont matter
Jan Walla
View Profile
Loyal user
Before you disappear I surround you with
255 Posts

Profile of Jan Walla
Peeeeeter where are Youuuuuu? Echo-Echo-Echo...

Release this baby before Halloween (if you possibly can?...)

I am in like many others... For sure I'd ad this into my gig for Halloween and for sure your sales would...be better....?

Just a suggestion.

Kick your DVD manufacturer in the ... Just kidding...

But seriously, would be nice if you'd surprise us before Halloween.

Thanks Bro.

Jan

Posted: Oct 19, 2011 11:34pm
I have a faint, very faint idea how this might work BUT I might be gravely mistaken.

I also am quite aware that you shouldn't just judge from a video...

I also don't like all of Peter's effects to be honest but the one's I own like AE 2.0 and his Key Flight to name a few are marvelous.

If it perhaps is what I think with some modification then you can really (almost) perform it hands off and after the card shoots out the spectator can immediately grab the deck and find nothing (IT, MAG...etc.)

As I said I have a good feeling on this (should perform mentalism...LOL) and...we will see.

If so it will be right in line with Industrial Revelation, Signed Card To Spectators Wallet and INK (love it)
Magic, in essence, is the ability of conjuring spirits who help the magician accomplish astonishing feats.
<BR>-Be glad that I am not a Sorcerer... Smile
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi all,

Just a quick update: We most likely not going to make our release date of October 28th -just before Halloween. We still are working very hard to get this out just before Halloween but that might be wishful thinking... Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated as much as possible and I will also post some video blogs on my Facebook on this. Murphy's is going to be the exclusive wholesaler of "Haunted" so this will be available at the finer magic shops worldwide, once they arrive at Murphy's front door.

Once I have an exact date, you guys are the first to know! Thanks again for all the support and patience.

Pete
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
That is too bad. By the time it is reviewed, ordered. delivered,learned and practiced it would be
November.I realize that after you film a DVD the production is out of your hands.It looks like Dave Forrest had the same problem with his star DVD.
oh well, it can be used for other than Halloween.I look forward to the reviews.
ahzhe
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of ahzhe
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2011-10-20 22:58, ahzhe wrote:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/25119......k1j2.jpg

artwork of DVD cover

Scary...
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Quote:
On 2011-10-20 22:58, ahzhe wrote:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/25119......k1j2.jpg

artwork of DVD cover

That looks amazing
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
The release date has gone a bit quiet, any idea on when it is available?
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
????? I think I heard a cricket.
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi All,

Sorry for the long delay in responding -things were getting pretty hectic lately. As for the release of Haunted, we still don't have an exact date yet but do expect this to roll out VERY soon. We were unfortunately experiencing some unexpected issues as for mastering the final DVD, which caused a longer delay.

Anyways, THANKS for all the support and patience, guys -It'll be worth the long wait for sure Smile

Happy Halloween,

Pete
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

Jan Walla
View Profile
Loyal user
Before you disappear I surround you with
255 Posts

Profile of Jan Walla
Christmas? Smile
Magic, in essence, is the ability of conjuring spirits who help the magician accomplish astonishing feats.
<BR>-Be glad that I am not a Sorcerer... Smile
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
You could change the name to, The Nightmare Before Christmas! Smile
chriswebbmagic
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of chriswebbmagic
Love how the artwork got leaked! this is like a hollywood movie being leaked!

Just wanted to say that I have had the pleasure of seeing this and it is realy creepy. We all know that if Paul Harris has put his name on it then it wont be a pile of cack.

For the hands off approach and no where near the deck this is a true HAUNTED DECK selling point.

Good work Peter will look forward to the release date

P.s If you read this Peter and you can remember the tap vanish at blackpool and your faces reaction....this is the reaction you will get with this effect when performing it! Peace
www.ChrisWebbVault.com

Creator of: Coffee Shot, Flash, Fickle and RE.
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
399 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hey Guys,

I just heard from my friend Titanas that the Master DVD is finished (again) and is being shipped out again to our replicator tomorrow. All final touches are done and issues are solved. It will take another 10 days or so before all units are actually packed up and ready to ship to Murphy's. FYI: a couple of magic shops across the globe will have a time based exclusive on this -after this period all finer magic shops world wide will be offering "Haunted".

Countdown has begun!...Smile

Peter

@Chris: Thanks for the praise. I DO remember your tap vanish. I've been practicing since then and will show you my version in blackpool next year which is slightly longer Smile

Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
So probably it will be on shop around the 20th of this month then?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
984 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Someone asked a great unanswered question on the previous page - wonder if you could answer, Peter? Is it possible/easy to construct this gimmick to work with a Tarot Card deck? I'd assume the answer is 'yes' but would be really good to have it confirmed.

Also, do you know if there'll be any distributors in the UK for this for the initial release? Or are you selling any copies directly?

Regards,

Jamie.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
You can do the self cutting deck with pretty much every type of cards... business cards, tarot cards, playing cards, game cards.
There is a special section in the DVD shows how to adapt the Haunted system to your business cards, so following that chapter you can adapt it to any type of cards.
Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Haunted" by Peter Eggink (Paul Harris Presents) (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..11..15..19..23..27..29~30~31 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL